Escape From The Stand Department! - Part 3

Start from the beginning

The break room. We'd been there already - maybe he didn't expect us to return. Maybe it was a crapshoot but I had to try - our lives could be forfeit if I didn't, especially because Jacob WILL die if I don't find some way to recover him. I could feel my power weakening, the snapshot becoming blurrier and blurrier as it generated more space, my weakening body slowly making it more difficult to preserve. 

I had to make a move. Walking back, I decided I'd ambush him in the break room. Taking a deep breath, and preparing myself for potential pain, I swung open the door. I didn't enter immediately, instead throwing a Nickle I had in my pocket. Almost instantly as it tinkled to the ground a leg shot out of one of the clock faces and tried to destroy it - Which it did, smashing it to pieces. He was so fast - Perhaps his stand could actually dilate time in some way? It would make some sense, especially considering the theme...

I slammed my head against the hallway wall. I wasn't cut out for this - Jacob was always the one who did the deducting, I had no idea how to approach this! His stand felt so insurmountable.

 And yet I moved away from the wall. Afraid, no doubt, but with an idea. If this stand could control time, I'd have to use that to my advantage. Taking a deep breath, and preparing to kick some ass, I threw another penny that was sitting in my pocket. The leg jumped out from the other side of the room again but as it did I stomped on it hard, making  it crack as I shattered the bone. A sticker landed on my shoe but I kicked it off, grabbing the table and rolling as I protected myself from an onslaught of stickers. A clock behind me shattered as the table crashed into it, shards of glass crumbling onto the floor.

There was only two other clocks in this room, each of which were on the other side of the table, but the clock on my arm was getting dangerously close to my head and the sticker that had touched my leg was making it more and more difficult to properly manipulate myself. Making a move I kicked the table forward, pulling myself along with is as I tried to smash one of the clocks on the wall. However he was faster than me and grabbed my arm, pinning me to the ground. I shouted as I sent out my stand to attack his hand, crushing his fingers which he had brought into our dimension.  

I felt his grip loosen slightly as I rolled a little backward, desperately attempting to break the other clock. I wasn't fast enough to hit it though and he managed to get a hit on me from behind, slamming his foot into my back. My face crashed into a nearby tap, breaking my nose and making me sputter. I sent out my stand and swung at him again, accidently turning on the tap water. As I tried to hit him he sent out another sticker, which missed me an gave away his position inside of the celling lamp.

I grabbed a pen that had fallen off the table sending it flying. It crashed into the ceiling lamp sending glass shards flying and the user to scream. He fell to the ground, probably attempting to attack me.

"Couldn't react in time, huh?" I leaped at him as he tried to attack me and he sent out his stand directly, trying to hit me with a sticker directly. I again retreated, trying to lure him out, but the actual stand user wasn't out - I couldn't get to the clock without him fully leaving one of them, and if I destroyed the last one, he'd have to exit in another room. 

The clock hand crawling up my arm was halfway up my neck, getting dangerously close to its target - I needed to drag him out, one way or another. 

 I jumped to the other side of the room, where one of the clocks was sitting above a heater. I grabbed it, stepping on top of the heater as I grabbed it. As expected an arm shot out  of it, trying to reach around for me, but it ended up touching the tap, quickly recoiling as it got soaked. I felt my neck being pierced deeper and deeper - I couldn't have more than a minute left.