Chapter 1-Forgotten Memories

I walked into my room. Standing at the doorway I could see that the room was colored a light blue and there was a bed in the far right corner. There was also a closet and a long desk next to one of the walls with a setup I believe on it. It looked neat. Like it had just been cleaned up before I arrived.

I continued to walk on over to my bed, carrying my suitcase behind me. I pulled it up onto the bed and lied down for a bit. It was such a long flight 'home' and I was too scared to sleep on the plane. I started to slowly close my eyes lying on top of a fluffy pillow, falling into a deep sleep..

~~~~~~~~~

3 weeks ago

~~~~~~~~~

I remembered waking up in a bed not the one I'm in now but a bed with buttons and wheels on it. There were chairs and computers next to me. Wires and needles in me. I watched as people passed by looking at the computers and back at me. Something caught my eye, a guy, he was tall and had waveish mid length dirty blonde hair, he wore a black sweatshirt with navy blue sweatpants. I looked up at him, our eyes meeting.

"George..?"

I liked his voice.

"Hello?"

"George, I'M SORRY! I'M SO SO SORRY THIS WAS ALL MY FAULT!.."

I was confused.

"I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you're talking about."

He then had a worried and sad expression on his face.

"..george, do you not remember what happened..?"

He looked at me with sadness and a little bit of hope in his eyes.

"No?"

He now looked mad and hurt and really upset all at the same time. Not sure why.

"Can you tell me what you do remember?"

"Uh I don't know, my head really hurts"

"The doctors said that you're gonna have a bit of a headache for a while, you were asleep for..uh um yeah you were asleep for a bit so."

"No, how long was I asleep for?"

...

"You were out for almost 2 months george."

"No, you're lying."

"I'm not lying george, I just-I need you to tell me what's the last thing you remember."

"Why, I told you I don't know! Stop asking me."

"Please george I need to know if you still remember."

"Remember what!-"

"ME!.." "..I need to know if you still remember who I am, please george.." "..please tell me..that you at least..remember.."

A tear slowly ran down his face. "..me."

...

"No..I'm sorry."

"I-" his voice broke a bit.

...

"I don't know who you are.."

{ *I know this isn't such a long chapter but that's mainly because its more of a start up one, like to get the story going. There will be longer ones in the near future so hang tight! I just wanna say thank you all for the support and I hope you enjoy this story!!*

Vote??<33

words: 502 }