𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 - 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

n/a : I love how i'm pissing y'all OFF LMAOAOA y'all is mad asf in these comments y'all ain't playin no games.

who side y'all on? Trinity's | Aniyah's | or Von's?

"I kno this girl ain't pregnant" I said shocked .

Kayla walked over to me to see what the test said "It does say pregnant , wait is there another one?" she asked , and I looked inside Trinity purse and there was another one .

"Wait a damn minute these both say pregnant , when tf , how tf" I said confused .

I turned around to see everybody faces , booka , memo , louie , muwop was in shock , durk was shaking his head and von I don't know .

"ok so who kno about this?" I asked to see if anybody knew .

"not me" booka , muwop , louie , and memo said unison . I looked at durk and von with my arms crossed "you kno von I don't even wanna ask if you kno because if you do Imma go off , durk you knew about this shit?" I asked .

Durk shook his head "na ian kno , i'm confused just like the rest of y'all" he said .

I looked at von "von you knew about this?" I asked .

"Hell na , that's crazy tho" he said .

"i'll be back" I said . I put the test back into her purse grabbing the purse as well and walking back to the bathroom .

I lowly yelled "Trinity Olive Moore" I said walking into the bathroom . "i'm in here" she said coughing and throwing up more .

"Are you pregnant?" I asked with my arms crossed .

she looked at me "no why you asked that?" she smiled .

"Don't lie to me , I just found these test into your purse" I said grabbing them out of her purse.

She flushed the toilet and got up quickly snatching the test and the her purse from me . "why did you go through my stuff?" she asked .

"You told me to give you your phone , why did you just sat up here and lie to me?" I asked .

"I didn't lie to nobody , I just didn't want anybody to know okay" she said wiping her face and then turned on the water to wash her hands.

"That's crazy Trin , I shouldn't had to find out this way" I said shaking my head.

She looked at me "I know nunu i'm sorry , but it's true yes i'm pregnant"

"By who?" I asked .

"It's one of the mfs from high school , Jamarian?" she said putting the test back into her purse .

I had to think "Tall light skin dude?" I asked.