𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒 .

As I was flat ironing my hair , my camera was on its tripod I was in the middle of doing a vlog for the youtube, "Yall im finna take this wig off and wear my real hair i'm tired of these lace fronts" I said talkin to the camera

I felt vons hand wrap around my waist, as he looked at me through the mirror. He started kissing on my neck and on my face.

"Von stoppp, i'm recording a video and you doing to much" I said laughing as he was kissing on me. "I can never love on you folks, whea you finna go? who you getting cute fa?" he questioned as he let go of my waist and looked at me.

"my mom wanted me to come see her today & she wanna meet you too but you don't gotta go if you don't want to ..... damn I forgot I was recording fuck it imma just cut that out" I said as I put my flat iron down.

"Na imma go , I barely got to sleep i'm tired still" he yawned . I got my lipgloss from my makeup bag and looked back at von "maybe you should start going home early then maybe you can get your sleep dumb ass" I said as I looked at my camera laughing.

"Ian hea you, you said what?" he asked lookin at me. "You heard what I said you ain't death nigga, but since you want me to repeat myself dayvon I said MAYBE IF YOU WOULD GO HOME EARLY YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO SLEEP DUMB ASS" I went over to where he was standing at and yelled in his ear at the end not super loud but loud because if I was to yell loud I would got complaints coming from other people in the building

He instantly grabbed my neck , making me start to get a little bit wet , just a tiny bit 🤏🏽 , sike bitch my pussy throbbing at the point.

"fuck I tell you abt calling me by government folks? you keep playin wit a nigga like I won't just end yo life right na and you gon stop yelling at me to fo I end up fucking you up in this bathroom with yo shit still recording" he asked still choking me.

"my bad nigga now get off me gang" I said mugging him he mugged me and then let me go I walked back to my camera picking it up "y'all see how he treat me y'all? I be getting abused, but imma see y'all when I get back from my momma house von say something" I said showing the camera to him.

He looked at the camera and the looked at me mugging "say something nigga" I told him because he ain't say nothing at first.

He looked at camera"fuck tooka" he said laughing , I lightly hit him in his chest "von you can't be saying that on here" I said laughing as I stop recording .

2 hours later >> :

Trinity knows me and von is going to my mom house I asked her if she wanted to go but she said no , right now me and von is in the car we driving in my car . I'm driving to my momma house because of course he doesn't know where it's at.

In the corner of my eye I see von going on instagram and they started a live . "What y'all on?Yall good? Ain't nobody fucking wit y'all right?" he said lookin at his live.