Chapter 9: Gifts

Percy Pov

I've been walking around now seeing what I missed when looking at the was watching the Chaos came in. I started ask him what happened when I shook his hand. "I gave you higher strength,sensing,tracking,sighting, and power abilities. Which makes you the second most powerful being in the world." Was his reply. " W-Why me?" were the only word that could come out of my mouth."I choose you because even after your friends and family betrayed you, your still loyal to them and you already forgave them. Now I have to give some more things." he started walking out the door while Damien and I followed him curiously.

When I stepped outside I saw a long, never ending hallway with, the gods might not not even know how many, doors. Way too much to count. All doors were white but the walls were sky blue. I looked just like the sky on a sunny day. We were walking for like five minutes but it felt like an hour. We finally got to the end of the hallway. We went through the door and let me tell you this, it was a dude's nightmare!

...

...

It was a walk-in closet! I never thought of Chaos as a fashion person but clearly I was wrong! He started to chuckle after hearing my thought."I'm not Aphrodite Percy. This closet isn't like Aphrodite's""What's the difference?""The difference is that they're magical. Now lets get you some new clothes."

1 hour later...

We are finally done on picking out my new magical clothes and I have to admit they're not that gods I sound like and Aphrodite kid! I had black jeans with a black hood but when I put the hood on it casts a shadow over my face so you couldn't see over my mouth, and I had a blue shirt with the most amazing high tops that are black and blue but what so cool about them is they were enchanted not make any sound when I walk."OK now that we got your outfit fixed lets go get your weapons!" yup I was clearly wrong about him not into fashion.

We then got out of the closet to my relief, we started to go to another room. I gasped when I saw the room. It was filled with every weapon in the universe. There were old, new, and even futuristic ones!(Futuristic is a real word) It was so sick!

"Now lets start your training.""Wait, what training!""Oh yeah I forgot to tell you since you became guardian of the Earth your powers are not that stable.""So your just going to make robots appear and make me shoot them with my powers?""No I am going to train you, but first pick your weapons."

I looked were so many, but then I thought about the ones that will help me the most. I wanted to be deadly but gentle around friends. I started to smile as I thought about the weapons I wanted. I started to take some things.

Chaos Pov

I watched Percy take the weapons he wanted to take. I looked closely at what he was choosing. I smiled when I noticed what he was picking. He was going to be deadly to enemies but gentle to his friends. I chose well.

Percy Pov

My weapons were throwing knives, a bow, and many other things, but I was missing something. I then saw it. It was a sword. It looked like it was a mix of all metals in the universe but the blades color ended up being silver. There were little swirls on the blade and had a little jewel on the handle. I thin it was a blue aquamarine in the shape of a sphere."What's the name of this sword?" I asked since I wanted to take it."The name of the sword is Riptide." was the answer Chaos told me."How?I mean I have Riptide with me right here." I took it out and uncapped it."That isn't the real real one is the most powerful weapon known. No one can master the sword not even me! Only the person it chooses can. I put the fake one in Earth to not make any suspicions come up." I started walking up to the sword would pick me.(everybody else say that the sword would pick them)I picked up the sword and there was a flash of bright the light died down I had a pen in hands instead of a sword. It was black with a bit of blue.I looked at the fake then an idea hit me. I asked Chaos if he could upgrade riptide to be similar to the real one. He said it'll take an hour and while it upgrades were going to get our armor was going to be different from mine. He was going to be covered from head to toe while I was going to have armor on my chest and back.

30 minutes later...

Damien armor looked like his scales so the enemy would think he's not protected. My armor was black but it blends in the area I'm can finally start training.I have a feeling that this will take a long time.Meanwhile...