Chapter 6: Visting and Warning

Throne Room

In the throne room the Olympians were arguing as usual.

Hera was telling Zeus to be a better husband while he was just looking around Earth.

Posieden and Athena were arguing about who should have got Athens.

Hermes was texting away on his phone not listening to anything.

Apollo was annoying Artemis while she was trying to find a way to shut him up.

Hephaestus was telling Aphrodite to be a better wife. She replied by saying he was to ugly for defending and backing her up.

Demeter was talking away about cereal.

Hades and Persopne was having a staring contest.

Mr.D was drinking coke while reading a wine magazine.

Hestia just sitting there with a bowl of popcorn in her hand watching her family thinking her life is a reality t.v show.

Then out of nowhere Chaos came out of a portal he made right beside Hestia's throne. Hestia of course was the only one who noticed. He greeted him politely. They talked for a little while."Wow you have live T.V right here." he said staring out at them. "I know, popcorn?" she said handing him the popcorn. "Thank you." he said taking some, pulling up a chair, sitting down watching them. Waiting for them to quiet down.

10 minutes...

They still haven't calm down, not even a little! Finally thinking that they had enough Chaos said,"What a nice family!" he made sure it was loud enough. Everyone was quiet, they all looked at him. When they realized who he was they bowed. Zeus asked," What is the pleasure of seeing you here Lord Chaos?" He replied by saying "I came here to warn you,something will happen in the will know when it happens. Only one person can stop it, even I can't do it. Now you must keep him close to you and never let him go." with that he left. Everyone was wondering who it was and what was the problem. Little did they know that they already let him go.