When I looked up, Midnight's eyes were already staring down, so were Vlads. Everyone else had been focused on Bakugou's next move.

I could just give in, give in to what I thought was right for our team and not what the staff wanted me to do. How would they know? How would they figure out if everything happened in a place they couldn't reach? Everything in my mind was only ongoing nonsense of the tendencies I wanted to give into.

Todoroki couldn't stand waiting any longer.

His foot stomped down causing ice to frost a trail over to Bakugou's team in hasty movements. He looked at me once more before running toward them.

I rolled my eyes, more of a frustrated groan coming to me.

But yet, I followed him after.

I ran forward, warping myself behind Kaminari within that instance, still trying to keep our plans intact. My foot whipped to the side, angled at the opening he'd left on his side.

"Ow! That was a little hard." He wailed, rubbing his side.

My hands folded into each other before quickly clawing out separately where the energy flowed between them. I was ready to throw it at him until I felt a new presence approach from behind.

My upper body twisted, my hands split down to both sides of me as I released the energy burst on both of them.

They both fell to the ground, spasmodic cycles hitting their body as the power shook their systems.

God fuck, where are those two? I cursed to myself. I turned around to look where my teammates had been.

Both were occupied.

It was no surprise that Bakugou was the one taking both of their attention but it only brought me to think what their plan was.

Suddenly my feet slipped, my face coming to kiss the ground with more a forceful crash that seared the side of my cheek. Let me tell you that shit hurt.

My body pushed around, facing the ceiling where the light was far brighter than it needed to be. Liquid trickled down my face slipping into my mouth where the metallic taste spread into it.

As I'd been trying to register my injuries, Kirishima's hardened arm slammed down to the ground only centimeters away from my face.

"Damn it! I was so close." He said to himself silently as he tried to pull his arm from the ground.

My eyes widened, my reaction time coming back to me almost instantly.

My foot raised, pushing into his chest and throwing him back. I stood up quickly, looking for Kaminari during those few seconds.

"1.3 million volts!"

The electric current was waved through the ground heading toward me quickly. Kirishima has moved from his position and was on the other side with him.

My fingers snapped, hovering over the current in hopes of stopping it. My powers allowed me to manipulate elements but I wasn't too sure to what extent that was to.

My eyes never left its quick travel even as it was only meters away from touching me. But some sense of hope came to me when it slowly started to stop moving.

"God, how's this supposed to work if she can control my power?" Kaminari stomped his foot against the ground, turning to Kirishima.

"You're trying your best, man."

My fingers snapped again as the current made a U-turn back to them. The two tried to run, escape its fast pace like it'd been a wild animal tailing behind them.