24

Hey

Hey.

Jasper:
Ae...

Don't call me that.

Are you free? Can you spare time to meet me somewhere?

I just want to talk.

Jasper:
I'm not in Manila right now.

Oh. I can't delay this much longer kaya I'm just gonna say what I have to say.

Jasper:
Is it that urgent?

Yes. Because after this, I don't want anything to do with you.

Jasper:
Can't we fix this?

Asa ka.

Jasper:
You don't deserve everything I did to you, Ae. I know that.

But if you just give me a chance...maybe I could make it right this time.

Jasper, you're making it look like I haven't given you enough chances. You're making me look selfish even though we both know for a fact that in the entire span of our relationship, I'm always the one who was willing to compromise.

Ginago mo ako, okay? 'Wag mong hingin 'yung isang bagay na alam mong hindi ko na kaya ibigay, na ko na ulit kayang ibigay.

Jasper:
I'm sorry.

I know I screwed up.

I'm not contacting you to dwell on what went wrong in the past. I just want to get this over and done with.

I want to clear things up. We were never in a relationship. Atleast, not formally. Kaya wala kang karapatan.

There's nothing going on between me and your friend. Nagkataon lang na nandoon siya sa tabi ko 'nong mga panahon na kailangan ko nang masasandalan. I don't want to get in between the two of you.

You really did a number on me, Jasper. You shouldn't hold grudges with Zavi just because he became the man that you are not.

Jasper:
So he's the better man now, huh?

He is. No doubt.

But even though things ended up like this between us, I just want to let you know that I still have hope for you. You can, too, you know?

You can be the better man.

But Zavian's already the best for me.

Jasper:
You like Zavian.

I do.

I'm sorry, Jasper. I'm sorry for being the cause of your pain.

Jasper:
Don't say sorry. Wala kang kasalanan, Aeliana. It's all on me. I'm the one who inflicted the pain to myself.

Zavian...yeah. He's the better man. I understand. None of it is your fault.

I was an asshole. Takot sa commitment, sadboi. You name it.

But I'm putting an end to all of it. Mula ngayon hindi na kita guguluhin.

I just want you to be happy.

And yeah, this is me being selfless. Weird, 'no?

Thank you. So much.

Thank you 'din sa two years. It was not entirely awful, okay? You made me really happy.

Jasper:
Ang tanga ni Zavian kapag pinakawalan ka pa niya. I'll tell him not to make the same mistake I did.

Thank you, Jasper. Goodbye.