Scarred - Main Character Details

Name: Misaki (no last name)

Age: 15-16

Birthday: unknown

Village: unknown

Hair color: black

Eye color: green

Appearance: She has black hair that reaches just above her shoulders and long bangs that cover almost half of her face. (so you can't see her eyes) She also wears a mask that covers half of her face (from the nose to her neck, like Kakashi). You can also see that she has two earrings on her right ear, one is shaped like a dragon who is resting on the upper part of her ear, while the other one is a silver Gothic cross. On her left ear she only has one plain silver cuff earring. In terms of height, she is at least 2 inches taller than Naruto. She wears a simple black shirt and pants, she has bandages over her upper right arm. A black cloak completes her attire. She wears common black ninja sandals. She also uses finger less black gloves.

Personality: She is mysterious. She doesn't trust other people especially adults. She really hates bullies and fan girls (or girls in general, even if she is one). Swearing also comes natural to her. She usually keeps to herself and would rather read a book or train rather than talking to others. And most importantly she is always mistaken as a boy but never bothers to correct them, since she acts like a boy.

Family: Unknown

SKILLS:

Taijutsu: 8.5

Ninjutsu: 6

Genjutsu: 2

Medical Knowledge: 6

Intelligence: 9

Strength: 8

Stamina: 6

Weapon of choice: sword or dual daggers

Chakra Element: Wind and Lightning

She seems to know a little bit of medical Ninjutsu and can tend to wounds / injuries quite well. She also has a heightened sense of smell which she sometimes uses to find someone or something. Some of her Ninjutsu were taught to her by other people whom she met in her travels. Her Taijutsu and swordsmanship was honed over the years by fending for herself. She knows so little about Genjutsu since she rarely come across someone who is skilled in using it.

Story: Ever since she can remember, she was already travelling. She doesn't remember her last name or the village where she comes from. The person she traveled with since she was a baby was an old man who she calls "Grandpa," she traveled with him for 6 years. But then he suddenly disappeared one day, she then continues on travelling hoping that someday she will come across someone who knows about her and meet Grandpa Shu again. Most of her skills were thought by fellow travelers or ninjas that she met during her travels.