Part 2

"Leo is that you!?" Piper shouted in shock and awe.

The other demigods aboard the Argo II: Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Frank Zhang, Hazel Lavesque, Jason Grace and Nico DiAngelo were at staring at Leo equally shocked.

Leo had grown once again. Now he was noticeably taller than Jason but still shorter than Frank, although Leo's build and muscles more matched the former. His shirt was stretched providing an outline of his beefy chest, there wasn't a single part of his body that didn't have bulging muscles. Calypso giddily had her arms wrapped around Leo's buff arm.

"Yeah...it's me." Leo said. "Believe me im as surprised as you guys."

"Dude, how tall are you now?" Percy asked.

"I measured yesterday, I was six-two." Leo replies with a shrug.

"Dude, I'm six-one and your definitely more than an inch taller than me." Says Jason.

"Yeah and I'm six-six, your not that shorter than me." Says Frank.

"I knew that Leo was still growing." Annabeth said taking out a tape measure.

Leo got back to back with Jason, it looked like his head and shoulders passed Jason's own by a couple of inches. Annabeth measured them. Jason was 6'1" and Leo was 6'4.5".

"Woah." Leo said truly shocked. "I can't believe this. I've grown almost a foot in just a couple of weeks."

"Getting bigger and bigger." Calypso said with a smirk. The she gives The girls a smug look. "Every where girls. Everywhere."

The girls and Leo immediately turned red while the guys all shot a quick look at Leo's crotch. Percy, Jason and Frank all looked downwards feeling insecure while Leo made a mental note to avert his own eyes.

"Your with will, your wuth will." He repeated to himself in his head.

"And I'm not just getting stronger, I think my powers are growing too. Watch."

Leo lifted his arms up and just like that a massive stream of fire shot out from his upper arm twenty feet above them.

"Woah! That's hot." Percy said feeling the heat from where he was at. He caught Annabeth snickering at him and some of the others looking at him weird. "I mean the heat! Because it was a big stream of fire! Temperature hot!"

"Just how strong are you now?" Frank asked.

"Um, I'm not sure really." Says Leo. I mean all I know I'm able to lift Festus no problem now."

Calypso touches Leo's abs. As the daughter of the Titan of strength she can sense the physical prowess of another. And Leo was overwhelming with strength. He was about the same as Frank Zhang in terms of strength and any of the big three children in power, for now. Calypso had a deep blush at the thought of the two massive slabs of meat wrestling with other to a standstill. Even more when the thought occurred to her that Leo could grow even more. But she recomposes herself.

"He's pretty strong." Calypso says to the group.

The guys shrugged but both Piper and Annabeth sensed her tone. Annabeth in particular knew that Leo wasn't done growing and if he continued to get bigger, stronger and more powerful what attention this might attract.

Hazel herself was able to sense Leo's power level, though not quite his strength. She knew he was holding back while making the fire, she knew that if Leo entered a fight with Percy, Jason or Nico it would be an even fight. But she sensed that could change soon. Hazel worried for her friend, as did Nico. They knew how gods could get when a demigod gets too powerful.