3 ~ Edited

Welcome back (: hope we are okay !<3

Edited : 12/7/2023 🤍

••••
Tuesday ( 5 days left for the job )
Morning
POV : Dream
••••
I woke to some certain sounds , or should I say yelling-people. I was alone in my bed, George was gone. Oh please don't tell me these loud people involve him..

I got out of bed and quickly got dressed to take a look what was going on. As I open the door the yelling for even louder. I started to follow the yelling downstairs and when I entered the big hall I saw my father and some guards.. and a boy who was kneeling on the ground in chains, I couldn't see the face of the stranger " good morning Sir, I hope we didn't wake you up because of the loud sounds. " Bridgett whispered to me and I gave her a small smile,"What is happening? And who is that?"I wanted to know while trying to see the face of the stranger,"We caught a special thief .. if I heard it right his name was.. George?.. " Bridgett mumbled , my eyes widened "FATHER STOP" I yelled and immediately got the attention from everybody, even from my father.
'I need to talk to my father before they harm  him ' I  thought and made my way to my dad

"Dad-"  " not now son, leave the hall " my Father said while cutting me off, I hate it when he does that, he has to listen to me. " DAD please it's important" I had to get his full attention " Goddamnit you're just like you're Mother! You just can't wait till I'm done with something I'm doing" That sentence rang in my ear for a few more seconds. My mother died several years ago. I didn't know why or how she was. "Father please. Can i at least talk to him?" I asked, I heard how my father let out a small sigh and giving me a suspicious look.

"If you have to, yes. BUT first he will get into the Cell" My father said, I nod , I had no other choice.

••••
small time skip
4pm
••••

I walked down to the cell and saw a lot of people that wanted to kill ,steal, kidnap or other bad things. I searched for George. But then I finally saw him, in front of his cell were two guards. He was chained on the wall, one hand was free and the other one chained to the wall.  " Hello prince-" " Open the cell door. NOW"  I said cold and cut one of the guards off. He nodded and opened it And I turned one last time around before I entered the cell " You can have a break " I said, they nodded and walked away to take a break near some random cells , leaving George and me alone.

I entered the cell and notice how George looked up at me, I came closer to him " Explain yourself" I sounded more harsh then I wanted to.. "You.. Won't understand.." George whispered while staring at the floor again, I put one of my hands on his chin so he had to look up again "I said Explain " I said, staring into his chocolate brown eyes. " Uhm..I..had a request from my boss.. He wanted me to steal the ..diamond.. ". George stuttered out his words , He's kidding, right? Did I really just help him with his dirty stealing stuff?!

"Dream.. Please I'm sorry.. Let me go.." George begged, but I was to mad and sad at the same time. He used me for his stupid plan + he lied to me like I'm just some stupid kid. "yeah sure and why should I let you go, to steal something else?" I hissed "Dream, you won't understand why I need the diamond. Please help me with this!" He continued begging. It wouldn't be the first time that I actually 'helped' him.. But then he told me what happened and he didn't have to steal THIS famous stuff. Now he just breaks the lines.

" No george! You used me. You lied to me. You deceived me!" I stared deep into hes soul " please Dream... I'm really really sorry.. Please forgive me and let me go. They said they will kill me by tomorrow" George whispered and it looked like he really meant his 'sorry'.. I can  understand why they want to see him dead, not gonna lie. "But if I help you, they would kill me too " I said, I heard how george mumbled something but it was too quiet to hear. "at least give me a weapon.." George whispered, I sighed and agreed. I mean that's the best thing I could do. Right?

••Dream quickly left the cell and came back with a small knife••

"here you go.." I said while handing the knife over "Thanks Dream" George said
I was about to leave the cell but then heard how george spoke up once again.

" By the way Dream, Love you..~ " At a time like this he still dared to say things like that..?

•••••

Ahhh I'm so tired lmao