- 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

do you guys want me to write smut or ?

The sun was already up when Y/n's sleepy eyes finally opened for the first time

The sun was already up when Y/n's sleepy eyes finally opened for the first time. The woman turned a few times in the bed. It was warm, soft and definitely didn't feel like her own bed. Suddenly Y/n sat up on the bed and she looked around the room.

Yes this was definitely not her room and then she remembered everything that has happened last night. The memories came back like a bomb and she suddenly was able to remember every little detail. Her face turning red as her mind went through the events.

Y/n turned to the side to see if Hanji was still there, but to her surprise the woman was not laying on the other side of the bed. Instead of her there laid a note on which stood. "When you wake up go to the kitchen baby." The girl blushed again as she read the nickname. Yes it only stood on a piece of paper but it still made her flustered.

Y/n then slowly turned around and tried to stand up from the bed, but her legs immediately gave out making her sit back on the bed. Yes Hanji didn't lie when she told Y/n that she was going to destroy her. Because that was exactly what she did.

Trying it yet another time Y/n slowly stood up holding on to the small nightstand next to the large bed. When Y/n was finally able to stand straight she looked for something to wear. She couldn't just wear the dress again, it was very uncomfortable and the girl didn't need that at the moment.

Then Y/n eyes noticed a large bottom up shirt laying on the floor. Without another thought the girl picked it up and put it on. Yes the shirt was way too big for her, it was more like a dress then a shirt but Y/n could care less at the moment.

As she slowly and carefully tried to walk Y/n could feel the muscles in her body and especially feet aching. Ignoring the pain the girl decided to go on and walk forward the door which lead to a hallway. Standing in the middle of it Y/n asked herself one question.

How exactly should she find the kitchen? It was already a challenge to find the living room in this house, but now finding the kitchen that would be an interesting quest. Going the left way, because her mind told her to do so, Y/n noticed the pictures on the walls again, somehow it was always the same people.

"Oh baby you're awake." said a voice behind Y/n. The girl slowly turned around and saw Hanji standing there. The woman was only wearing sweatpants and a sports bra and Y/n tried so hard not to stare at her body. "Come on sweetheart I will lead you to the kitchen."

Y/n just nodded and tried to walk forwards Hanji her own legs clearly giving out. Hanji began to chuckle as she went to Y/n and picked her up. "I told you that I'm going to destroy your body baby."

The girl blushed lightly as the older woman walked her down to the kitchen, sitting her down on one of the chairs next to the counter. "What do you want to eat baby?" Y/n didn't really know what to answer, she ate whatever she got in that little place she called an apartment.

"French toast it is." said Hanji and began to cook the small breakfast for the girl. As Y/n looked around in the kitchen she came across a small clock at the stove. It read that it was almost 10:00 which couldn't be true since Y/n has to be at her apartment at 10:45 or her landlord would go crazy like always.

"Shit." said the girl and Hanji immediately turned to her with a worried face. Y/n who realized that she should be sitting in a car on her way home now quickly stood up and tried to run back to the bedroom, but clearly forgot that her legs aren't exactly okay at the moment.

With a loud bam, the girl landed on the cold floor groaning as she felt the cold stones on her body. "Baby you need to be more careful. What is wrong?" "I have to be at my apartment in about 45 minutes or I'm going to have a big problem."

Y/n tried her best and slowly stood up, using the furniture as support and made her way to the bedroom again. Yes it did took her about two minutes but when she was finally there she quickly picked up all of her clothes, even though most of them were ripped and put on some shorts she found.

When she was finally down in the living room again she saw her beg and quickly put her clothes into it and rushed to the door where her shoes were laying. Suddenly Hanji appeared next to her and took the bag out of her hand. "I got you a driver outside just tell him were you have to go and he'll be there as soon as possible. I also got you something for your legs." said the woman and put something inside the bag Y/n was holding.

Before Y/n could rush out of the house Hanji turned her around and kissed her on the lips. It was a long kiss, filled with passion and lust, and Y/n almost melted into it. When they finally pulled away the girl said goodbye and rushed to the car standing outside.

When she got inside the driver smiled at her and kindly asked for her address. Y/n immediately told him and he drove off to the location.

Y/n who was now calmer looked inside her bag and saw that Hanji didn't only give her some painkillers, but also her French toast, which she would have had for breakfast with the woman. Y/n sighed remembering, that this thing that she had with the woman was most definitely nothing special to Hanji and she would never even see her again. Yes that special bond Y/n felt between them was probably just her imagination and wasn't actually real.

And with those last thoughts the girl fell asleep again, still exhausted from the events of the night before.

But what the girl didn't know was that Hanji has felt that bond as well. She felt that there was something between them, the night they had together only proving it more. Yes that night wasn't just a one-night stand for Hanji, it was something special. And she knew that she had to see the girl again and she already knew exactly what she was going to do when she sees Y/n again.

"Moblit. Could you please give me my phone? I have to call someone and have to make a new appointment with their favorite girl. I know that she won't have something against that."

A rather rushed and definitely not the best chapter, but we are slowly getting into the story