- 𝐭𝐰𝐨

And there they were

And there they were. Two women looking at each other for quite a while, mesmerized by the other. Mesmerized by the way the others hair was styled, the shape of their face, the color of their eyes or the shape of their lips.

Looking at the younger woman in front of her Hanji noticed that she was shivering slightly, the jacket she was wearing not really warming up her body. Taking her hand, Hanji softly pulled her inside her house, closing the door behind her.

Finally feeling a bit warmer Y/n's body relaxed as she looked at the woman again, who now had a very emotionless face. "You can put your jacket here and if you want to take off your shoes you can put them next to the black sneakers." Hanji said and turned around to go to the living room again.

"I'll be waiting in the living room." And with that Hanji slowly walked to the room, disappearing behind a corner. Y/n let out a sigh as she took of her jacket. She didn't know why but Y/n felt different with this specific customer. Yes it was probably stupid, she doesn't even know the woman's name but there was something about her that made her feel comforted.

Maybe it was because the woman was already so different from any other customer she has had in the past six months. The man she has, well worked with, have either pushed her onto the wall right after she came inside or picked her up and carried her to their bed.

But not with her. She was gentle when she pulled her inside the house when she saw that Y/n's body was shivering. She told her where to put her jacket and shoes and even gave her rather comfortable slippers. But maybe Y/n's view about the woman might change as soon as she would come inside the living room. Maybe she was an asshole after all and Y/n just got an incorrect first view.

Y/n began walking down the hallway the woman disappeared in turning at a corner, where she saw light coming from. Looking around Y/n saw some pictures hanging on the wall or decoration standing on little cupboards.

Walking down further she was finally in a very large room. There was a big couch in the back of the room. In front of it was a matt black desk. On the floor was a large carpet, matching with all the other furniture in the room.

And in the rather left side of the room was a large bar with lots of different bottles of alcohol. "You took quite a long time, almost thought that you got lost." said the woman who was purring a liquid inside two glasses.

"Oh I'm sorry I just-" Hanji went to the woman and made her stop talking by giving her one of the glasses she was holding. "Don't worry about it sweetheart." Y/n smiled at her and they both went to the large couch and sat down. "Aren't you going to drink something?" asked Hanji as she saw that the girls hasn't drank anything yet.

"I'm not supposed to be drinking when I'm working." Hanji smirked as she heard the innocent voice of the girl next to her. "Oh please sweetheart. You will be with me the whole night, go drink something it will make you relax more." Y/n nodded and took a large sip of the drink, which made her whole throat burn. Y/n coughed as she felt the sour liquid in her throat, making Hanji laugh a bit.

"Slow down love. I didn't mean that you should be drinking the whole drink at once." Hanji chuckled as the girl put the empty glass on the table. "Anyways I've forgotten to introduce myself properly. My name is Hanji Zoe, but please call me Hanji, for now."

Y/n nodded at the woman who she now knew was called Hanji. She was quite surprised that she even told her her name as some of her former customers didn't even bother to do that. Hanji, who saw the surprised look on the girls face immediately thought that she done something wrong and looked at her worried. "Is everything alright?"

"Oh yes of course it just surprised me that you even bothered to tell me your name." Hanji looked at Y/n confused before her calm face turned into a disgusted one. "Well I'm not like one of these disgusting men that you have met before sweetheart. I actually still have the manners my legal guardian thought me."

Y/n smiled at the woman her heart melting a bit. "Oh okay well my name is Y/n." Hanji smirked at the girl and kissed her hand. "What a beautiful and unique name." Y/n's blood quickly rushed to her cheek making her face red. The girl took her hands and shielded her face trying to hide the fact that this simple gesture made her blush.

Hanji obviously saw the little blush on the girls face, as she didn't do a great job hiding it, but she honestly found it really adorable. "Well Y/n how was your drive here? Did your driver get lost?"

Y/n shook her head and told her that it was a rather relaxing drive. Hanji nodded and smiled at the girl before standing up. "Well that great, but you can tell your driver that his shift ends now. He can drive home and relax for the day. My driver will drive you home tomorrow morning as this will take some time." Y/n was shocked that the woman actually thought about Akemi who was always the one waiting outside for the girls to finish their job.

Thanking Hanji, Y/n took out her phone and texted Akemi that he could drive home and rest for today. Y/n knew that he was going to be happy that he could drive home for today, since he had his son waiting for him at home. Maybe Akemi would be at home in time to read his son a bedtime story.

Looking back at Hanji she saw the woman was sitting next to her again, a smirk on her face. "So Y/n. Do you have any questions?" Y/n thought for a bit, curious as to why Hanji was even asking this question. But there was one thing Y/n wanted to know.

"What are you going to do tonight?" Hearing this sentence coming out of the girls mouth Hanji smirked at her. Turing her body to Y/n's she slowly took the girls hands and looked her right in the eyes.

"I'm going to destroy your pretty little body tonight."