🅆🄴 🄲🄰🄽'🅃 🄻🄴🅃 🄶🄾

• 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟 •

Lisa's pov

«No Jisoo! That's it! I can't keep up with this!» I screamed at her passing my hands through my hair «This isn't working! This is not healthy!» I walked out her apartment door as she followed me grabbing my wrist to stop me
«Wait, wait, wait! Don't be impulsive! Stop!» I stopped and turned to look at her
«What!? What is it now!?» I asked with teary eyes
«You can't just leave me like this! I love you!»
I groaned «You say you love me but you keep hurting me! You're so distant and cold! You don't love me Jisoo! Don't say you do when you obviously don't!»
«What are you talking about!? How do I not love you?! I buy you gifts, take you on dates, spend time with you, tell you that I love and want only you! I do everything I can but I don't love you?!»
I was now crying, I didn't care we were fighting in the middle of the street, I was just so hurt and mad «You cause me so much pain though! I keep telling you but you apparently won't listen! What is wrong with me!? Why do you have to hurt me so much?»
«I don't hurt you! Not on purpose at least! Let's make it work Lalisa, let's make this work. We love each other after all, no?»
I bit my lower lip and threw myself in her arms crying «I love you so much... And I'm so tired of all our fighting... I'm so tired...»
«I know, I know. I don't like fighting as well, just like I don't like to chase you always.» she said comfortingly
«You love to chase me... Otherwise you wouldn't hurt me...»
«I promise I won't hurt you again. I'll try my best. I don't wanna lose you... You're so vital for me... Please... Forgive me for my mistakes. I'm just human and although I had many relationships I'm not perfect. But trust me, I really, really don't mean to hurt you nor I wanna lose you.»
«You don't wanna lose me?» I asked as she hummed «Then show it by stopping to meet Mina and all those flirty gorgeous women.»
Jisoo parted with me to look into my eyes «You want me to stop hanging out with my friends!?»
«Yes, well, no. Just... You know..» I trailed off hiccuping a little as I tried to talk more calmly «I'm just...»
«Jealous?» Jisoo asked scoffing making Lisa's eyes widen
«W-What?! No! No I'm not!»
«You so are!» Jisoo chuckled half annoyed «I won't stop seeing my friend Lalisa. I'm already telling you.»