🅄🄽🄴🄰🅂🅈

• 𝕀 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕕 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪 •

Lisa's pov

Something was wrong.

Something definitely wasn't right.

Jisoo was starting to become so distant, to show less affect towards her, to hang out with her less and less.

Maybe I was the problem. I had to do something to show Jisoo how much I truly loved her and how sorry I was for doubting her love.

After asking Jisoo if she wanted to come over and eat dinner with me, to have a simple, romantic date and she agreed, I quickly got to work.
I started cooking the whole dinner, dessert included, preparing her favourite dishes, getting the finest wine I had, neatly setting the table, with some roses in a vase, two candles and rose petals. I wasn't sure what I wanted, so I pretty much ended up overdoing and throwing in my "perfect romantic date" everything that seemed fit.

Once everything was done, I changed into a simple short black dress, knowing Jisoo loved simple and natural things, nothing too exaggerated, for then sit on the couch and look anxiously at the clock.

Tick, tack, tick, tack.

The clock kept ticking as I grew more anxious as I stared at my phone screen, Jisoo was half an hour late and there was no text or call. Did something happened? I was worried.
I was about to call her when the doorbell ringed and I jumped on my feet, I ran to the door and opened finding Jisoo casually texting on her phone as she gave me a quick peck on the lips «Hello gorgeous.» she stepped in and locked her phone after finishing her text.
I closed the door and crossed my arms «You could have let me know you'd be late. It'd be nice.»
Jisoo groaned a little «I was busy and couldn't come sooner. Are we gonna fight about that?»
I bit my lower lip and sighed uncrossing my arms «No, just... Next time let me know, I was worried.»
Jisoo sighed and nodded «Sure, sure. A friend needed me I had to help her out.»
I nodded and said smiling «I tried my best to make your favorite dishes.»
Jisoo hummed «Thank you. You shouldn't have overdo it for me.»
«Oh it was nothing, I love you so much that really, I'd do this everyday if you wanted me too.»