Chapter 14: A New place to Stay, Sid's Gauntlet.

Start from the beginning

Becky: This place sure is creepy.

Rocky: It is a graveyard where people who have passed away were buried here.

Darcy: I'm so scared....

Giggles: I'm not fond of graveyards either, though I like spooky jokes.

Luan: Same.

Bobby: It's okay guys, there's nothing to be afraid of.

The winds started howling like a ghostly moan.

Bobby: AH! (Jumps into Fourarms Lori's arms)

Lori (Fourarms): Hehe, it's alright boo boo bear, it's just the wind.

Bobby: Y-Yeah, it's fine. I just.... uhhh... testing your strength when I uhhh... jumped into your arms, yeah! That's it.

Fourarms Lori rolls her eyes with a chuckle.

Ronnie Anne: (in her mind) Sometimes that's just embarrassing.

Haiku: Here we are... The Mansion of No Return.

Out of the cemetery, the group laid eyes on the large and gloomy mansion on top of the hill, surrounded by fog.

Benny: I-I never noticed that house before.

Polly Pain: Same here.

Leni: Like, r-real spooky...

Lucy: Sigh.... yeah, the fog hides the mansion and no one but myself, haiku and the mortician's club come here to the Mansion of No Return.

Ben: Sounds like something Ghostfreak would be interested in. Why is it called the Mansion of No Return?

Haiku: Simple... This mansion has an eerie history from what my parents explained to me, this mansion once belonged to one of my late relatives...

Luan: Your late relatives lived in that mansion?

Haiku: Sigh... Yes. My great (x3) grandmother named Willow moved in that house in when she was 29, with a loyal, faithful husband. They were quite.... happy together in their perfect house. However... The husband went on a business trip in New York, my great (x3) grandmother waited 7 months for him to return but he never came back.

Polly Pain: Was flight travel having problems?

Haiku: No.

Leni: Was He stuck on an island?

Haiku: No.

Lana: Was he-

Haiku: No. Sigh... She got worried about her beloved and decided to head to New York and see if he was alright. But one stormy day, Willow saw her husband in a five star restaurant with another woman, sharing dinner and a kiss...

Leni: Gasp! Like, that two timing jerk!

Becky: Unbelievable.

Haiku: Indeed. That broke Willow's heart as she couldn't believe her husband betrayed her like this, she left New York and went back to this mansion where she barely comes out at all for days, weeks, months and years, slowly going mad.

Luan: Well someone's coco for cocoa puffs, hehehe!

Maggie: Luan, just stop.

Haiku: She decided to put a dreadful curse on her husband but at the cost of her own life when she took her last breath with a haunting scream. The cops came in to investigate but found Willow's dead body, she was carried out and buried in the cemetery but real estate agents saw the Mansion as opportunity to sell it to people moving into town to make a quick buck, despite hiding the fact that willow died in that mansion.