16.Losing the people you Love

Johns P.O.V~

I gave them the tour. I showed them the floors, introduced them to Muggy, Uni and Jagu. They had the expected reaction. Surprise, disbelief and confusion. I answered the questions they gave me.

When time came to sleep, I directed them to the apartments, but instead, they took out sleeping bags, and slept on the floor of my office. I scoffed. I still can't believe the Damian still drools in his sleep. And let's not mention Liam and his sleep talking. River was still up though. He was up playing on his PSP once again, seriously, when will he take a break from that thing?

Probably never. He eventually fell asleep.

That left me as the only one awake.

I looked out the floor to ceiling window behind me.

I could see the lights of homes, businesses and lots of other places on. There were a few apartment buildings here and there, most of the rooms lights were off as well.

I wanna go home. I wanna go upstairs, and lay on my bed, curl up in my blankets and sleep there.

I slumped back into my chair and sighed. It was past one am, I should sleep. I closed my eyes, and drifted off.

~*~

Tat

Tat

Tat

Tat

Tat

Tat

Tat

Tat

Tat

Tat

Tat

Tat

Tat

Tat

Tat

Tat

Tat

"Heyyy! Come on wiseass, your so slow!" The grip tightened around his wrist and the person started to run faster, dragging him along with them.

Where were they going?

He didn't know.

The ravenette could smell chlorine and watermelons. A pool maybe?

Suddenly, he was thrown forward, and for a brief moment, he was in the air, then
SLAM!

Water caved around him as he sunk to the bottom and pushed himself back up. He heard laughing.

"Damn, have you forgotten how to swim?!"

He spun his head around.

Nathan

"Shut yer trap piss hair!" He snapped before splashing water into the other.