➪6 - 𝐬𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Sure." they drank the juice you gave them before you guys walked out of the house.

It was cloudy outside and it's the best day to hang out, you guys decided to go to mall first. Your mom left you your allowance in case you want to go to shopping.

Kenma opened the door for you before following you inside the cab, you are between Kuroo and Kenma.

"Kuroo let's switch, I want near the window."

"Heh no." he refused and you pouted.

You smacked his arm, you wanted you rest your head in the window but Kuroo refused to switch with you.

Pouting, you rested your head on Kenma's shoulder and he glanced at you in suprise. You look up at him,

"Do you mind?"

"It's fine."

You can see light shade of pink color on his cheeks so he looked away.

Seeing Kenma flustered is way too cute for you so sometimes you teased him, you got addicted seeing him all flustered.

"Flirting in front of me huh?" Kuroo smirked at the two of you. Kenma did not argue with him instead he played with his psp and you stick your tongue out at him.

"Yeah, and I am enjoying it, Is my wittle Kuwoo jelly jelly?" you teased him

He scoffed before smirking, "What if I am?" He slightly leaned on you causing you to cringe.

"Tsk!" you looked away in annoyance, he never really failed to annoy you.

Kenma that you were silent but awake so he look at you,

"Do you want to play game?"

You looked at him and sat straight from leaning on his shoulder,

"Really? It's okay?" you sounded excited, your boredom washedaway from Kenma's offer.

"But I don't know how to play it."

Kenma chuckled, "Don't worry I'll teach you." He leaned closer to you so he can explain all the controls and rules.

Meanwhile, Kuroo was sleeping peacefully with his head leaned on the window and crossed arms.

"Wow! This is so fun!" you were grinning while playing, Kenma smiled at you while playing.

"Aaaaaahhhh! I lost!!!" Kuroo groaned and woke up from your shout.

"Shuddap you're loud, oh we're here." Kuroo said and exited the cab.

Kenma closed the door behind you and you guys walked through entrance of the mall.

You beamed in excitement, you dragged the two males to the bracelet shop that caught your eye, The males let you drag them.

"Kenma wear this! Kuroo here!"

You handed the two boys the bracelets that you picked for them, you thought that it suits them. The two males wore the bracelets you gave them and you paid them, saying it was your gift for them, also you have one too.

"Yey, We got us our friendship bracelets!" you displayed your arm in air checking out your new bracelet in awe.

"Yeah yeah." Kuroo said.

Kenma looked at the bracelet you gave to him, he was amazed you picked him that suits on him.

You guys walked around the mall, bought stuffs and all. Until you guys got hungry, you pointed out a Boba Milktea shop and drag the boys.

A sweet scent welcomed the three of you as you entered the shop, you sat at the back, near the glass window.

Kuroo offered to order after discussing of what flavor you guys like.

"Guys! Raise your milkteas! Im'ma take a snap for memories." you said as you and the two males exited the shop while taking sip from there drinks.

"What? Are you leaving huh?" Kuroo raised an eyebrow

"You're such a party pooper, come on!"

*snap!*

"Yey, another memoryyyy

"Yey, another memoryyyy." you swayed your head side to side in excitement while sipping at your boba tea. The two males smiled and happy to see you happy.

"Where are we going next?" you asked

"We are going to the arcade." Kenma may seem expressionless but his eyes were beaming with excitement although he hates crowds but since you're with them, he'd like to hang out.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6 - 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.