CHAPTER 2

Y/N'S POV
The next day, Mina woke me up by shaking me mercilessly. I opened my eyes wide open and bumped with her satisfied face. Guess it wasn't a dream, and I really got a vampire at home.

-Mina: You finally wake up (smiles)
-Y/N: What time is it? (confused)
-Mina: 7:00 at morning, Y/N. And you still need to wash yourself, get dressed and have breakfast before leaving to the library. So c'mon! Time is gold (makes you stand up)
-Y/N: (yawns) Not a single soul is up yet, Mina...
-Mina: Myoui-san, for you. And I don't care about the rest, I have no time to waste.

-Y/N: (sighs and starts stretching) What will you do?-Mina: I'll return to the old house

-Mina: I'll return to the old house... I don't know how will your parents react if they suddenly see me here.
-Y/N: I know what would happen, they would start believing in miracles (chuckles and yawns) Anyway, are you sure that you can leave? Sun is already out.
-Mina: It's just a little distance, just crossing the street.
-Y/N: Are you sure? I wouldn't risk at all...
-Mina: What's your idea, then?
-Y/N: Hide in my room (smiles and srughs)
-Mina: What if your parents come here while you aren't around?
-Y/N: They won't, they have to work, I'm alone until night (smiles) That's how I learnt to cook, since I had to do it for myself...
-Mina: Well, I suppose that you'll turn out to be someone really useful (chuckles)
-Y/N: What can I say, every person is full of surprises (smiles)
-Mina: I agree, but let's stop talking about it since it doesn't have anything to with our mission at the moment... C'mon Y/N, fresh yourself and have breakfast!
-Y/N: Okay, okay, calm down Ms. Bossy... (sighs and walks into the bathroom)

I start washing my face and brushing my teeth while thinking about how crazy the situation I am in is. Mina is a vampire. A fucking vampire! Should I be careful with her?

She wants to be a human, but what if someday that way of thinking changes and tries to attack me or my family? I shiver at the simply thought of it. But it's kinda hot imagining her bitting me...

I slap my face softly so that I go back to my senses and start drying my face with a towel. Then, I exit and start getting back to my room where I start changing my clothes.

-Y/N: I would normally ask you to leave my room while I change but...
-Mina: I would die if I did so. I already turned around, and I promise you that I won't peep on you. I don't have that kind of interest.
-Y/N: Intimacy is important, so thank you (smiles) But, now that you mentioned it... Are you interested on someone?
-Mina: What do you think?
-Y/N: I don't know (pulls your pants up) Maybe you want to become a human again because you are in love with certain person.
-Mina: Wrong answer, there's no one I'm interested in that way.
-Y/N: (buttoning your shirt) I see...
-Mina: Are you done?
-Y/N: Yeah, you can already turn around (smiles)

-Mina: (turns around) What about you? -Y/N: Hmm? -Mina: Any kind of romantic interest on someone? (smiles) -Y/N: No, well

-Y/N: Hmm?
-Mina: Any kind of romantic interest on someone? (smiles)
-Y/N: No, well... (closes your eyes and takes a deep breath) Not at all.
-Mina: (smirks) That looks like someone appeared on your mind. And it's okay, as long as it doesn't distract you too much.
-Y/N: It's not how you think it is, really (chuckles embarrassed) But let's move on. I'll be having breakfast, do you want some?
-Mina: Uh... Vampires don't eat that, I would probably vomit if I ate anything humans do.
-Y/N: What a pity, you must be hungry then... (worried)
-Mina: No, don't worry (smiles) I'm perfectly fine.
-Y/N: Really?
-Mina: (nods) Really, I promise. Go ahead and enjoy your meal, I'll take the chance to sleep some more.
-Y/N: Okay, feel free to get the shutters down so the sun is not a problem (smiles)
-Mina: Got it, thank you (smiles and lays on your bed)

I start heading downstairs towards the kitchen where mom and dad are already having breakfast. They must be surprised that I woke up this early, normally until 10:00am or so, I wouldn't wake up.

-Dad: It's weird to see you around here at this time, Y/N (chuckles)
-Y/N: I thought that the day started beautiful and that I should make it worth (chuckles and srughs) What's for breakfast mom?
-Mom: Nothing, we didn't count with you waking up this soon, honey. Get yourself something done, you know that we have to leave (smiles and pecks your head)

At this point, I shouldn't be surprised but I would actually like them to with me some more. What kind of family are we if we don't spend time together?

-Mom: I heard you talking tonight... Were you on a call with Hyejun?
-Y/N: No... I was probably just sleep talking, sorry if I bothered you.
-Dad: I didn't hear anything, don't worry (sips his coffee)
-Mom: (hits the table) Cause you were much louder with your snoring!
-Dad: (smiles) Sorry, I'll sleep at couch next time if I snore that bothering...
-Mom: (checks the time) Crap! We are late, hurry up and take the car's keys!
-Dad: Let me finish my coffee-
-Mom: (drags him) No time for that, you have to drop me first... (sighs) Y/N honey, we left some money at the usual spot so that you can buy groceries or anything you need, okay? (smiles)
-Y/N: (nods) Don't worry mom (smiles and bites a toast)

I hear the principle door closing and how the sound of my mom complaining to my dad, starts fading as they get in the car and leave. I sigh in relief at the calm that the house got...

I turn around with my mug of chocolated milk, and almost drop it when I bump into Mina who's standing behind me.

-Y/N: (gasps) Don't freaking do that never again...
-Mina: Someone is a scaredy cat, huh? (smirks)

-Y/N: (sighs) Too early at morning to be alert...
-Mina: Are you done with breakfast? You could leave to the library already (smiles) Let me clean the breakfast thing and so...
-Y/N: I can't allow you to do that (sighs)

I start doing the plates, when suddenly, through the kitchen's window, I spot my neighbour leaving her house.

I always knew that she was the kind of girl to wake up soon, basically because she had a Shiba Inu and she had to walk it. Also because she's the kind to be really energetic all the time.

-Y/N: Mina, you know what... I'll leave already, take care of the dishes please!
-Mina: It's Myoui-san! And why so suddenly-