"As long as Eren can manage to use one of those joint locks on Reiner, we should be able to hit its vulnerable spots." I say.

"Precisely. We need to kill Reiner and Bertholdt for destroying the walls." Hange tells all of us.

"Are you saying that we have to stab those into the Armoured titan?" Mikasa asks.

"Let me demonstrate for you. It's much easier than explaining." Hange points for everyone to go outside.

-----------------------

A high, squeaky sound in heard coming from the tree. Hange had used the spear to blow it up in half. We all hid behind a wooden shield which protected us from any flying debris.

"It is quite powerful as you can see. It is like a strike of lightning. It's called the 'Thunder Spear'." Hange says.

"How do we know it is going to take down the Armoured?" I ask.

"Well we won't know unless we try." she answers. "It will definitely take damage on the Armoured but it might take a couple blows first."

--flashback end--

"This battle will depend if humanity lives on or not! So for one last time, give your hearts!" the Commander shouts as we all run to do our missions.

"'last time' eh?" I mutter to myself. "Is he that sure he is going to die today? He didn't even promise he was going to stay alive." I let out a sigh.

"Wait. Levi, Armin, (Y/n)." the Commander stops us for a second. "I want Levi to take out that beast over there." he points to the Beast Titan which was sitting down.

"Since I couldn't kill that Armoured bastard, I'll return with it's head." Levi says as he jumps down the wall towards the beast.

"So we aren't going to protect Eren?" I ask. "Besides, they want to kidnap both of us and take us back with them." I say.

"We will. Armin, I leave you and Hange's squads to get the Armoured - but I want Eren to transform and head towards the south of the walls. Reiner will change course and run after Eren. Then use your thunder spears to finish the Armoured off." Erwin tells Armin.

"Yes sir!" Armin says before running to his squad.

"What did you need me for Erwin?" I ask.

"Do you want to help Levi or will you go with your squad?" he asks.

"Well I think that Levi will be alright. I know him. He will be fine on his own, so I will go with my squad." I say.

"Fine. You are dismissed." he says.

I take a few steps forward before stopping again. "Wait. I need something that can set on fire." I tell him.

"(Y/n)?" he looks at me.

"I have an ability I have only used once. I have been practising it on my own and I want to test it." I explain to him.

"Get down over the wall." the Commander tell me. I do what he says and stays hidden on the side of the wall.

I take a quick glimpse to see what is happening and I see the Armoured titan crouching on top of the wall. Why wasn't the Commander hiding? Did he know that the titan wouldn't go for him?

It was a few seconds of silence before a bolt of lightening struck down in the middle of the city. This was it. Our mission was getting more intense by the second. Eren had transformed according to plan.

I hear scraping from the other side of the wall.

"You can come back up now." The Commander says. I climb back up and see hat the Armoured titan had gone.