Page 1

"Damn Elves. Think their are better than everyone. I could break one in half with two fingers." my brother says.

We watched the long procession of them winding through the city. These were ice elves. They were tall, lithe, silver hair and pale skin. Eyes every shade of blue that could exist. Clothes of white that made their skin look shimmery. Unlike my brother I thought they were beautiful. Something that none of my race would like me thinking. Being an Orc I was raised from the time I could walk with a sword in my hand. Our natural desires made us great warriors. I had been a soldier since I was sixteen years old. Orcs weren't known for romantic notions such as beauty, unless it was to describe an ax throw. We ate drank and breathed war. With the race wars centuries past we all mingled freely with each other but there was still those that didn't like each other. My brother was one who thought that humans were decent and Elves were arrogant. Though most any Orc didn't like them because they had a tendency to insult us the first chance they got.

"Someday one's going to hear you and going to shove their slim little dagger up your nose." I tell him. He laughs and scratches at his chin.

"Might be good fun." I ignored him. For an Orc he was the epitome of what an Orc should be. He loved to fight, loved to drink, and would get into bar fights just to pass the time. For our race he was a handsome Orc. Eight feet tall, three feet at his waist five at his shoulders. Arms and legs with muscle thicker than a human was across their whole body. He had his hair pulled up into a band at the top of his head. The long locks were braided halfway down his back. Each braid was a battle won. Each bead was a kill. Each color was a different number of kills. White for one, blue was ten, red was a hundred. He had a full head, a lot of blue and white with a red here and there from war times. His skin was the darker brown like our father and his hair a dark gray. He kept clean shaven. So did I. the only difference in our looks was that I had the black hair and lighter cream color skin like our mother.

"Ah, I wish those lads would get here already. I want to get home. All these humans and elves to watch for so I don't squish one, irritates me. Where's an Orc female when you need one."

"At the tavern down the road. Just go." I tell him rolling my eyes. He smiles and stands. He snorts around the ring in his nose and brushes a finger over the rings around his tusks.

"She's a sister here in town want to come?"

"No." he shrugs and moves off. I didn't have the nose ring and I'd pierced my tusks instead of gotten the rings. Most females said I was too plain. I also didn't have the long hair like my brother. I kept mine just below my shoulders and my braids pulled back tightly. I had just as many braids and beads as my brother. I didn't mind being considered too plain. I didn't want some Orc female anyway. That was something I didn't advertise. I preferred male lovers. For an Orc that was very, very unusual. You were considered not much of a man or warrior if you wanted one as a lover. A rough Orc should want a soft female to love.

An Orc female was raised a warrior like a male, they could cleave a man with an axe as good as any male but they were protectors of hearth and family while their men were out at war. I want soft but I'd rather have a soft male Elf to love. I'd loved a human or two but they didn't have the same appeal as Elves. As the end of the long procession disappears from sight I get up from where I was sitting on a bench. We were waiting for some friends of ours who were meeting us here and traveling home with us. He wanted away from the humans and I'd rather stay here. I wanted to see a tall lithe body strip for me. I knew where I could go for one but I also knew that if it was ever discovered I'd be in a lot of trouble with my brother. But that didn't stop me.

I headed for the docks. Down an alley that smelled like piss and had two couples fucking I found a door I barely fit through. The big buxom lady who stepped out with a pistol knew how to use it and smiled at me friendly she was friendly to everyone unless you didn't have gold or caused trouble.

"Orin, back I see." she always made my name sound so light. "He's up and free if you want." she says holding out her hand. I pulled out four gold and dropped them in her hand. "All night again? You know there are no refunds if you leave before dawn." I just nod and turn going up the stairs. At the last room I knock then just pushed the door open. He was sitting on his bed reading. I got a wide smile.

"Orin. Come to take up my whole night again?" he asks standing. He wore a light pair of pants only. He was human not Elf but I liked the look of him. Pale skin with brown hair and light honey eyes. A good looking man. He started undoing the buckles on my furs. I just watched him strip off my clothes. When I was naked he stepped up onto his bed so he was even with me. I got a light kiss. He knew what I wanted. He licked and kissed at my tusks. For an Orc to have your tusks caressed was the best foreplay that a male could get. If I'd wanted an Orc female she'd have rubbed her tusks along mine stirring us both.

Wrapping my arms around him I lifted. His feet went to my hips where he used leverage to run his body over mine. He was so slight in my arms and I loved the feel. Sweet, delicate, and wanting me.

"On the bed, Malek." I order. He does it smiling. With a single finger I caress his body before jerking his pants from him. Bending to his cock I lick at him. He moaned at the feel of his cock in my mouth. I grunted and sucked at him.

"Orin. You do that way to well. Fuck." he says. I enjoyed the feel of a man lost to me. His hands and feet dug at the bed.

"Orin." he groans and his cum covers my tongue. I lifted up smiling. He was shaking with the orgasm. I liked him wrung out. This was why I bought the whole night. I'd take what I wanted this way and have to let him recover before I could get another orgasm from him. In the mean time I'd work my own cock in hand to be ready to fuck him. Though seeing him rung out always helped me get stiff. I stretched on his bed next to him. I didn't really fit. I was too tall and too wide. If I laid on my back he had to lay on top of me. His eyes opened and he trailed a hand down my body to the tip of my cock. His hand rolled over top as I stroked the shaft.

"Better prepare yourself." I tell him. He turns to the side facing away and from this nightstand gets a small jar he slicks up his hand and begins to widen his ass for me. He'd use all four fingers to get them in. But the four of his weren't enough to really get him wide enough I'd have to go slow and stretch him out. I knew from previous times that once he was wide enough he'd take me all night. I watched that little ass get wider and wider with each finger. Pulling his hand from him I pushed a finger inside of him he moans and ruts back against me. I didn't want to wait but I didn't want to hurt him, that would end our fun. When I could work a second finger into him I pulled my hand away an pressed my tip to him. He'd tell me if I needed to wait. Orc cocks weren't as big as you might think. We didn't have tree trunks between our legs. We were three times that of an average human as far as girth. Length? We were on average ten to twelve inches. I was on the shorter side at barely ten. I grunted as my tip pushed inside. I could hear him breathing as his body widened.

"Wait." he says. I hesitate and caress his body helping to get relaxed so I could go on. It took an hour to get my cock inside him with no pain. Once inside he nodded after a couple breaths and I could start moving. I took it easy at first to let him get accustomed to me. When he was lost to pleasure I turned him to his stomach and began to thrust harder and faster. I couldn't use my full strength or I'd hurt him. We weren't a race that rushed we took our time in anything we did. I took my time and knew when I was getting too rough he'd tap my hand next to him to ease up. He'd take it harder than other lovers I had but even with him I couldn't pound like I wanted too. He was tight around me. My cock was near strangled. Thrusting deep I roll my hips then pull back to thrust in again. He'd cum soon. Then he'd be a limp rag doll for me. I loved them rung out.

"Orin, I'm close" he says. Another two thrusts and I feel him break and spasm as he cums into his bed. I grin and feel my cock go to a painful ache. I rolled my cock in and out of him and pressed deep to cum. I didn't move but filled his innards with my cum. He was human so he'd not get pregnant. Orc males didn't do that either but... Elves... a remarkable species. The males could get pregnant as well. So close to nature their bodies grew life no matter their lover. They were a free race when it came to loving. They were as arrogant as the day was long outside their kind but inside I'd heard they were gentle and free to love anyone they wanted. Even marriages if agreed upon would share sex and loving outside the marriage. So remarkable. Pulling from inside him I lift him up slide under neath him and let him lay across my body. I'd get two or three out of him before dawn came.

I was just starting to think about how to have him again when a knock came on the door.