Seventeen: Legacy

Start from the beginning

We had the same road back okay?

She was very happy that she saved the cat though,she smiled at the kitten and carried it with her blue pinafore although she knew it was dirty.

And that small act,made me realize that.

I WAS TOTALLY INTO HER.

I never felt that way to anyone,guy or girl.
How special was she that she could made me feel like this? She wasn't that hot..

Okay maybe slighty adorable.

Ok- ok cuter than any girl i've seen.

OKAYY- CUTEST girl i've ever met,and will ever be.

Everytime we almost met,i always would be running away,i avoided her EVERYTIME shes near to that i think she doesn't even know me.I didn't even knew myself but,she really is,really such a great person.I basically became her secret admirer for three years.

yes,that went on for three years.

And this year was when,i finally had the courage to talk to her.

"Hmm,Y/n Ciela.From you first day till now..you've never been late" I said even though inside i was internally screaming.

She was in her third year of school,and her personality slighty changed.

She was very easy-going,not caring,both cool and cold.I guess she finally gave up to the thought of having friends?

I didn't knew why i liked her so much,was it because she treated me like a normal person? Not how how others treated me.

"cheer up! Trust me today's gonna be better!"

"hnm? I guess I just really feel comfortable hanging out with you haha!"

"Pfft! Goodnight,see your tommorow mister head prefect"

And who would have known?,I got closer to her just by me having a bad day.I was so SOOOO happy that I had the chance to befriend her.

I went out with her,had her phone number,play around casually,teasing each other,even called and texted each other at night.

It was great,like really great.

She was a person that was really special for me.We were so close,and that was until... just now.

I thought I knew her.

I had zero idea that she...was an agent?
Is that why Rizwan told me not to?

"Dont hurt her feelings" The nurse said two days ago,but I just did.

God,i messed up...We were so..so close already-

"OI ONCE! HELP US OUT HERE!" Trez called out for the boy who stood emptyly as others faught.He realized that,he made a major mistake,which was hurting the girl he liked.

Was it his fault for being a part of Numero? Or was it... befriending her at the first place?

"Y-yeah!" He picked his fan back up,then quickly header for Chris who came towards him.

.
.
.

"You all did well holding them back..." Zain said "..Thank you" he helped Ali up,as his smile weaken.

"but- What about Uno? He's too powerful for us-" Ali distressingly said,but Zain gave a confident grin.

"don't worry,because I'm here,right?"Zain said,Cinco giving orders to the nearby numero members to attack.Zain closed shut his eyes, darkness surounded him.

a view of his with able to analyse the members movement before they could even move.A single flip given by him was able to turn Trez who was twice the size upside down, but it wasn't just that.He perfectly angled by the throw which reflected the shox stix that was thrown by Dos up with the wrist gountler that Trez wore.