Seventeen: Legacy

Start from the beginning

"G-goodmorning" She would stuttered whenever Alex greeted her.

Thinking she was just like those shy girls but always into sporty guys,I didn't bother of her.

Everyday I guarded the school gate,and she would always be early.She always had that one stoic,rested face and always bowed whenever one of us greeted her with a goodmorning.

She didn't go blushing or stutering like a cartoon characters,which made her very.. interesting?

Obviously everyone has their own type,but this girl peaked my attention.

So! I always had my attention focused on her.What she does in class,how does she do in exams,what she eats and how she was with others.

Obviously you'll think im like a weird stalker,but trust me I didn't meant to do it in a weird way.

And what i knew of her is that,her name was Y/n Ciela.There were Ciela's that I heard of.The Ciela professors,and Y/n resembled them alot for some reason..

anyways,

In class,this Y/n girl was always...sleeping for some reason.But,to my suprise,she always did well in quizez and exams,always scoring first place.Maybe she has a thight schedule at home?

She always had this tired and lazy look on her face,which was very attractive for some reason,again,not in a weird way.

Y/n was also very similar to me,always having herself confessions from boys,maybe atleast 3 times a week,and all of them were rejected.

Her awnser would always be "im sorrry,im uninterested" and the guys would go,

"O-oh! Its fine! haha.."

Tsk! You shouldn't have done it at the first place if you knew you're gonna get rejected.Sigh,really embarrassing.

Not only she was a straight A student,she was really good at P.E.She's really fast and strong? She seemed very small to me.

She never eats during recess,and always bought milk boxes of orange juice.Yes,she did that for that whole year.

After a while of 'investigating',I guessed she was just a normal girl with a rather peculiar personality.So,I stopped with the investigation.

Or so I thought.

It was when I was helping a teacher send a few files to the teacher's lounge,and I happened to bump into her.The papers were EVERYWHERE,and that Y/n panicked.A face expression that I never saw before.

"A-ah! Im s-sorry-" Her face was the literall colour pink looking down, probally feeling embarassed.And I just felt that I wanted to ask something,that maybe was quiet rude.

"You stutter quite alot when talking dont you?" and her the awnser was,

"We-well..Im sort of scared to socialize..a-and its very hard to make friends.People avoid me,im not sure why.." She looked very sad,I mean with that glare,who would?

"Hah,well,maybe you should try smiling more or something" I suggested as a joke,not thinking she'll actually do it.

"U-um..like- this?" She looked at me,with the cutest most heartsnatching smile ever.

I think i almost had a nosebleed that day.I almost seen her from afar,but during thst,she was right infront of me,

i thought I could explode on spot.

But haha who knew,

she never smiled i think,nobody became her friend for her first year.

Y/n always seemed timid or cold at time,but she was also very,very kind.There was this once when she saved a kitten from a deep drain nearby the school, sacrificing her favorite skateboard that i somehow knew while on her way back.