Thirteen:Support.

Comincia dall'inizio

"Hey,you okay? you've been staring at me for a few seconds now" Y/n raised her left eyebrow and tilted her head with a poker face.

"Oh- um sorry" Rudy snapped out of his own thoughts.He blushed,now looking away,embarassed of his act.

It went quiet for both of them,only the sound of the sparring between Jet and Zass,and the cheering noises from their classmates who were watching them.

"Sorry for last week" Y/n who suddenly said something.

"Huh? for what" Rudy looked at her,his eyebrows knitted together,confused.

"Well,for drawing my sword out.I acted out of my instincts,which were to defend Ali.Its just that I also..." she hesitated to finish what she wanted to vent out.

"Nevermind,i dont know how to word it out.But im sorrry" the girl said,her face face down, guilt was visible.

"..Its alright I guess" he akwardly looked away,his words felt sincere.

The girl stared at him for a while, before breaking the silence with a laugh.

"Kh- hahahaha!" She broke out a continues laughter,her smile showed her grinned teeth.Rudy sweatdropped of the sudden laughter that the girl had broke.

"A- W-whats wrong?" He stepped foward,thinking that there was a problem with Y/n.

They had sat a few steps away from the other agents,which was why the other agents couldn't really hear the conversation that they were having.

The h/c haired girl's laughed calmed down.She wiped the tear that had formed by the corner of her eyes,letting out a ending sigh.

"I-its just.Your just so...Weird" She said with a wide smile,which made Rudy's face expression change from a worried one to a...rather confused one.

"Ah! not in a bad way,maybe,a peculiar way" She quickly said in return,noticing the change of expression on Rudy's face.

"huh?" The inviso boy who had always his face rested,turned red.

The girl leaned towards the railing,she sighed looking up.Rudy akwardly did the same,secretly trying to hide his red face.

"You see,I've always had a hard time trying to make friends..it was either for me to be too 'weird' for them,or they would be too boring for me" She started to claim out,the boy who was beside her listened.

"And if you dont know,im actually a loner at school " her smile simpered.

"Maybe my personality is just too complicated that people avoid me,and I also heard that I had this apparently 'cold' face that was the reason the others avoided me.I mean pfft,I would too" She said now looking down,Rudy observed her.

"And well,since I came back here.You all are really weird..weird in a..cool way? I can say,like me.You all have your own personality,and mean while theres me,the 'mrs cold face' Hehe"

"But then...theres you! 'Sir Emo lord'!" She beamed while saying it,Rudy tilted his head slightly.Was there something wrong with him?.

"You seem so cold,and mean and distance...Did I mention Cold?" she snikered,making Rudy gawk at her with a 'really?' face.

"But hey,heres you too.Even I didn't know you could make any other expressions than a rested meany face" Y/n said easily,she glanced over at him.

"...And when I said you were weird.I like your weird"

Rudy's face went red 2.0,making him look even confused.

"Again not in a weird way.Well..Hmm..How do I say this? Well,how about we learn more about each other?" Her eyes shut thight,smiling.