1,4• You've got Abandonment Issues

Začať od začiatku

As Jenny was talking to him about the Grease mega mix, Erin pinched my thigh. "Ow, what the fuck was that for?" I questioned her. "He's mine now. Back off" she whispered, causing me to roll my eyes. "One more night, I have a plan. Then I promise he's yours for the taking" I told her, silently pleading for her to let me have him today. I know it seems like I'm using him, but I am. She sighed and nodded. I gave her a short hug.

David walked Behind our table, before turning back to me. "Caoimhe, I just wanted to say, I'm sorry about the other night, I lost my temper and it was never right of me to say what I did. I'm sorry, forgive me?" He said sweetly. "Aye, it's fine David don't worry. I'll talk to you later yeah?" I told him kindly, making him smile and nod, before walking away. As I turned around I was met with two different glares, one from Michelle, who looked disappointed in the fact I accepted David's apology, and one from James, who looked almost Jealous. "Actually, on second thoughts, I think this party would be really great for Katya. Might help bring her out of her shell a bit." Erin told Jenny, causing me to nod along, before I noticed She was staring at something. I followed her eye line to James and Katya, who were now full on making out at the table, causing me to roll my eyes, not before noticing the stare James was giving me out of the corner of his eye.

I was sitting in front of the vanity in Erins room, as said girl walked Into my room to see Katya. I was just finishing curling my hair before standing up and looking in the mirror at my outfit.

I was wearing an acid wash shirt with a long leather jacket over the top, with big holed fishnets and my doc martens

I was wearing an acid wash shirt with a long leather jacket over the top, with big holed fishnets and my doc martens. I was also wearing a small pair of spandex shorts underneath the jacket just incase I got hot. David and James would love it. I looked hot as fuck. Just then Erin walked into my room worried, grabbing my hand and leading me out of her room and out the door, Katya and Orla following behind.

We strolled up to the Spanish style mansion, which looked completely out of place in Derry, and walked straight in. Me and Erin both immediately caught sight of Michelle who waved at us as we were walking over, parting ways with Orla, who went to go to the chocolate fountain. "Size of This mother fucking house! Holy shit Caoimhe you look hot as hell!" Michelle said all at once, making me smile. "You too Michelle, and I know! It's huge!" I told the girl. "Listen I think James might be in real trouble." Erin said to us, disrupting our conversation "Right. Struggling to give a shit, if I'm honest." Michelle told her truthfully.

At the same moment, two Ukrainian boys walked up to us. "Where is Katya?" The one with the long hair asked. "I don't know, why?" Erin questioned them, confused as to why they'd ask for her. The same long haired boy pulled out a small bundle of notes. "I must... I must give" he said, before walking away strangely, making Erin follow him with her gaze, only for it to be interrupted by Clare. "Holy shit Clare" I said shocked. "Hi girls." She introduced herself. "Have you got the Union Jack splashed across your tits, Clare?" Michelle asked angered. "I'm making a point." Clare replied. "Is the point to get beaten up?" Michelle retaliated.