1,2• Aye, well we'd have to do a lot more before the riding.

Me, Erin and Orla where in the chippy, waiting for the blonde haired girl to finish telling Fionnula our Friday night order. "Give me that. Now" Fionnula said in her thick accent, while snatching the order out of Erins hand. "Oh, Fionnula" I said sweetly to the women, who secretly had a soft spot for me ever since I was left in her restaurant 5 years ago. "Can I have some curry sauce aswell please, I know it's not on the list cause they said we couldn't afford it but, pleaseeeeee Fionnula, just this once" I begged the women. "Fine Caoimhe, just the once" she said quietly, making sure no one could hear her out of character behaviour. I turned around to see Clare already talking to Erin. "-according to my ma, we're actually quite poor" I just about heard, walking over to the girls.  "Aye, I think we might be as-well" Erin told her friend, making me nod along. "What's yours?" Fionnula mildly shouted at Clare. "Uh... can I please get one fish supper and one cowboy special, please, Fionnula. Thank you please." Clare stuttered, absolutely petrified of the women in-front of her. "It'll be ready when it's ready" Fionnula oh so helpfully told the wee girl.

"Well Jenny Joyce was talking through her fat hole about this trust fund thing" the voice of my best friend erupted through the chip shop. "What's yours?" Fionnula asked Michelle, only to be replied with by a "don't rush me, Fionnula". Causing her to move on to the next customer. "Where the fuck are we going to get the money for Paris now?" The curly haired girl asked. "We could sell our organs." Orla said. "Aye we could actually, I heard that kidneys are all the rage right now" I told Orla, before looking at the rest of the group. "We could. We could sell our organs" Clare agreed, causing me and Orla to nod happily along with her. "Or, and forgive me if this is a bit left field, but could we not, you know, get jobs." Clare finished, leaving mine and Orlas face saddened at the idea of getting jobs instead of organ selling. "There are no jobs in Derry. That's all you hear anybody say." Michelle told the small blonde girl, before the latter turned to the notice board, pointing out all the jobs. "I never really looked at this before, I assumed they were all dead cat posters" Michelle said. "Missing cat posters" Clare corrected. "If your an optimist" Michelle finished.

"I'm not sure if I'd be suited to any of these. They're all very practical, and I'm just more creative." Erin tried to get away with not doing any of the jobs. "You're more of a slabber" Michelle called her out. At that moment, someone walked up and took a notice off of the board. "Fuck sake" Michelle said, walking in between the group and the board. "I think people are on to this thing girls". "Oi! I'll not ask you again" Fionnula finally cracked, shouting at Michelle for her order. "A large cowboy, Fionnula. Don't be shy with the salt now." Michelle demanded. "What about the wee limey?" Fionnula asked again. "Well dicko?" Michelle ask James. "I'm okay, thanks" James said, causing all of us to look at him. "What?" Michelle quickly asked. "I don't really want anything" he told the girl. "You don't want anything?" Erin wondered. At this point I walked up to him, putting the back of my hand on his forehead, "are you alright like? Are you feeling okay?" I asked him, concerned. He coward away from my hand, getting flustered at my actions. "How could you not want anything? It's lovely." Michelle told the English boy. "I just don't really fancy it, that's all" he said, all of us looking at him outraged. "I don't understand" Orla said, looking at him suspiciously. "Are you not feeling Well  James?" Clare tried. "I DON'T LIKE IT, OKAY." James shouted, causing everyone to flinch backwards, and Orla to put her hands over her ears. "IT'S TOO GREASY, ITS MUCH, MUCH TOO GREASY! EVEN THE SMELL OF IT MAKES ME FEEL PHYSICALLY SICK" James finished, looking around the chip shop. "I'm sorry that you had to hear that Fionnula" Michelle apologised for her cousin, before walking up to the boy "your a fucking embarrassment."
"Get him out of here" the chip shop owner said, causing me to grab James' coat sleeve and drag him outside, waving to Fionnula before I left. 

We sat down on a bench just outside of the chippy. We were sitting in silence, waiting for the others to come out, until James decided to speak up. "Caoimhe, can I ask you something?" He said to me. "Yeah, sure, go for it" I told him, lifting my head of his shoulder and looking at him. He took a deep breath in before fully turning to me. "You know everything you say, about wanting to... you know..." she started off really awkwardly blushing a deep red. I looked at him curiously, wondering what he was trying to say. "You know...wanting to... 'ride me'" he finished off, even more awkward then before. "Aye" I said, trying to get him to carry on. "Well, is it true? Like do you actually want to.. ride me?" He asked. Looking me in the eye. "Well aye yes. But like, we'd have to do a lot more before the riding I guess. If that's how you'd want to do it? Why? Do you want me to?" I asked the embarrassed boy, cocking and eyebrow and leaning in closer. His eyes opened wide and he nodded his head vigorously, causing me to smirk. Leaning in closer, looking up at him through my eyelashes, I waited for him finalise the move. He smirked before finally colliding our lips. It was like there was electricity swarming through my body lighting up my whole being, and I just knew he could feel it too. I put my hand in his hair, pulling him closer before finally pulling away and looking up at him. I grinned before slyly looking over his shoulder to see Erin and Orla leave the chip shop. I smirked lightly brushing my lips against his in a tease, before standing up and walking towards my cousins walking off, sending a wink in his direction. Leaving him dumbfounded on the bench and slightly smiling to himself.