"What is this, boys?" curiosity seeping out in her tone.

"This, cielo, is our new apartment. Two bedrooms, one bath, a mini-kitchen and our very own laundry room." She turned around quickly with her mouth open and Zeus took the opportunity, with me quickly following. He grabbed the back of her neck with the hand that wasn't holding Nik and crashed his lips to hers with a fervor that rivaled those of porn stars. He moved his mouth against hers passionately and she met his dominance equally. He thrust his tongue in her mouth, where they continued to push and twist and dance with one another before they separated for air.

We were all panting, but I was the odd one out, panting for a completely different reason than the two of them. Zeus smiled at me before stepping back and bowing and making room for me. I pulled her to me while I heard the door open and close, moving back and scanning the room before concluding that Zeus left with Nikolas; I grinned before grabbing her waist and throwing her over my shoulder. Her husky laughs fills the air and leaves me with a fluttering feeling in my stomach.

I opened the door to our room and threw her on the bed, landing softly with her hair in a mess and her shirt ridden up. Every scar and every mark on her body was on display and it only made her even better in my mind, and I am so glad that she survived so that I could get the chance to meet someone who has such a beautiful, warm soul. I am so glad that whatever deity out there gave me the chance to make her mine.

If I didn't believe in a higher power before, I certainly did after seeing the morning sun hit her eyes just right, to make them look like they were honey in a pot of white. She still held the twinkle in them and it made me smile to know that she was fully awake and that she wasn't reliving her horrible memories.

She softly laughed before a smile settled on her face. The door opened again and Zeus walked in without Nikolas. A grin grew on my face when I spotted the large tent in the front of his boxers and knew instantly that Nikolas was gone because we were all craving sexual release and wouldn't get any with him in the apartment.

Aponi spotted the same thing that I saw and her eyes were heavily clouded with what looked like lust. She sat up and moved to the end of the bed, taking off her undershirt, presenting herself to us. Her chest was heaving rapidly, her breasts moving up and down with every breath that she took. It was a glorious sight, I wish I could have taken a polaroid to stick in the back of my phone case or in my wallet. I quickly stripped my sweatpants before pulling my shirt over my head and approaching our bed. I glanced to my left and saw that Zeus was doing the same except he was already completely naked. Aponi's eyes widened at the sight of his cock, her breathing turning harsher. We chuckled lightly before I pulled down my boxers with speed, stepping out of them and making the last few steps to the bed.

Zeus gently pushed her down so her back was laying on the bed and hooked his fingers under the band of her panties; he looked up at her for permission, and when she nodded, he pulled them down to her ankles. I was at her side in a moment, kissing her heatedly while grabbing her left breast and roughly kneading it, before gently pulling and pinching her nipple. She gasped softly into my mouth, and hearing that sound almost made me come in my pants like a teenager. I couldn't take her writhing against me anymore, so I started to grind against her thigh for any sort of release.

I looked over her gorgeous mounds and saw that Zeus was doing the same thing, except his mouth was over her breast while he rubbed her clit. She was breathing heavily and softly moaning against my neck before I took her hand and wrapped it around my cock. She got the message and quickly moved her hand up and down my shaft; I hissed every time she made contact with my tip. Zeus was quickly moving down her body, nibbling against her breasts and her stomach before finally meeting her core.

He quickly started to suck on her clit, probing her with a finger before she gasped, "More, please!"

He obliged and added another finger before quickening his pace and adding another finger, all while sucking on her clit, gently adding his teeth every now and then. I continued my assault on her breasts, biting and sucking and then looking at my masterpiece. She was gorgeous with our temporary love-bites all over her.

"I'm going t-to. . ." she couldn't continue her sentence but both Zeus and I got the message and wickedly grinned.

"Go ahead, love. Come for us." She did as we commanded, coming hard enough that it looked like she was in a daze, her mouth open in a silent scream, her back arched against the bed. Zeus continued his actions until she fell against the bed, panting. I looked down at him, surprised to see him covered in wetness.

"We have a squirter on our hands, Anton." I smiled before noticing Aponi was almost asleep. "Go back to sleep, sweetheart. We've got you." She smiled and nodded her head before closing her eyes and falling asleep almost instantly.

i am so so so sorry that i haven't updated this story in awhile. i don't know if you remember, but a while ago my computer crashed but then it was fine, but now it's completely trashed and i hate writing on my phone so now i'm on a school laptop using flashdrive to save my work and i'm hoping that i don't get in trouble. 

anyways, i hope you all have a wonderful week and i hope you all enjoyed the chapter, it was fun to write. remember to vote and comment.

love you all so much,

em