- …….

- I will send you all the information later, and today will probably be the last time we meet, let's live well, Kim SuA.

- Thank you so much, Kim JiU.

---

After a few days, SuA and Siyeon went to Scotland, went up to the plateau, 5km from sea level ...

The land left by her parents, is an extremely beautiful place ...

Surrounding only mountains, forests, flowers, grass, no one is near, nor any house next to it ..

JiU said that if SuA wanted, she could build a house on it herself ...

And the scene in front of her, it was exactly the same with the dreams she had once dreamed ...

She dreamed of it in a time when her life was in trouble, she can still vividly remember that scene, when she and Siyeon were lying in the middle of a forest of roses ...

And yes, in the middle, exactly a forest of roses ...

- Bora ... this is so beautiful here - Siyeon exclaimed.

SuA turns her eyes around, her parents have left this vast plateau land for her, if she doesn't have a chance to be pardoned, she will never know this wonderful ...

This place… was really beautiful… too peaceful… too safe.

- Do you want to stay here? - SuA was engrossed in looking at the natural scenery, only to realize that, Siyeon was putting a rose on her ear.

- There's no house here - Siyeon looked around

- We'll build a house here.

- How about the house in Paradise, everywhere is beautiful, I want to live both

- Maybe in 2 places, half a year here, half a year in Paradise.

- Yeah, follow your opinion - Siyeon hugged SuA, gave her a kiss on her cheeks, and smiled.

Lee Siyeon's smile, always radiant, especially in a cool blue sky like this ...

The floating clouds dancing above, playing with the top of the mountain, green leaves, all colors are enough, a majestic masterpiece.

- Do you know what my dream is? - Siyeon took SuA’s hand, hugged her from behind, Siyeon’s chin rested on her shoulder, playfully asked

- I secretly read your amulet bag at Omamori Shrine

- Oh really?

- I even tore it apart, my talisman bag too, I was so angry at that time, because you left me.

- It must tear it away for the wish to come into effect huh? - Siyeon laughed.

- I even know that you borrowed a lot of money from Yoobin to buy rings.

- Did Yoobin tell you? - Siyeon panicked.

- Yeah, even what you said when I was in a coma, I heard it all, I just couldn't move so I couldn't wake up, but my brain still can absorb it.

- Oh, but I've already paid Yoobin, don't worry - Siyeon mused, checking back to see if she had made a mistake in the past few days, she remembered that sometimes she blamed SuA.

She blamed SuA for not waking up, disobeying….

She even threatened SuA that if SuA didn't wake up, she went to love someone else ..

- If I accidentally say something wrong, something like ... blaming ... threatening, then you should take it as if I haven't said anything okay? - Siyeon smiled mildly, seeing SuA's less gentle gaze. .

- It's okay, I'm your, whatever you want - SuA laughed at Siyeon's cuteness ..

In the first place, SuA knew that she had already crushed Siyeon ...

She risked her own life, to be with Siyeon ..

She wanted to die, because without Siyeon beside her ...

And she longed to live, when she knew that Siyeon still loved her ...

Because Lee Siyeon is only one, it's all for her ...

- Kim Bora, I love you, I only love you - Siyeon leaned on SuA’s head, whispering her eyes closed ...

All wishes have come true.

END.