Pari and Me both got change in our night suits and laid..!
I put her head on my chest making her lay comfortable..!

Pari: Sidharth..Sleep!

She said putting her chin over my chest looking at me..

Sid: Baby, I want to ask you something!

Pari: Yes..!

Sid: Baby, do you remember anything about ur Mumma and Papa?

I asked making her pout sadly!

Pari: No,

She adorably said but it churned my heart, that how those bastards have done this so effortlessly!

Sid: Its okay baby, dont be sad! Okay tell me one more thing! Do you want to meet ur mumma and papa?

I asked looking at her to see her reaction as she was laying on me completely!
She looked at me excitedly having stars in her little eyes..!

Pari:Really!?...You...Know..About...Them??

She asked like a baby!

Sid: Um Yes..!

Pari: Yes..I..want..to..meet..them!

She said excitedly and sat on bed..! I hope she remembers everything after watching her pics so that i can make her meet soon with Her parents..!

Sid: Baby, we will meet them soon..!

I said pulling her again on me making her lay but pout sadly at what i said..!.

Pari: When!?

Sid: Soon! Umm You are excited to meet them?

I asked as i wanted to tell her about her going to her home back!

Pari: Yes..Very..Much..!

Sid: Hmm, So when you will meet them!? What you will call them?

I asked making her think for a sec, as she put her two fingers on her chin!

Pari: Mumma..And..Papa!

She said and smiled making me smile..!

Sid: So, you know na! You have to go to ur home to ur parents after meeting them!

I said looking at her who bite her lip..!
After a gud silence in which i can just could listen sound of my heart beats.!

Sid: Tell me baby!

I asked with a heavy heart ready to hear her answer in YES..!

Pari: Will..You..also..be..with..me..!?

She asked cutely which made me chuckle and heart flutter for a second..! Only if i could!

Sid: Baby, How can i come with you? That will be ur home na?

Pari: No,..That..will..be..our..home..! like..here..we..are..living..in..OUR..home now..!

She said making me speecheless for a second.. how effortlessly she can make SS shut for an answer..!

Sid: Um, Baby you are right! But I cant live there na, my Mumma will be alone here na without me!

I said like a child to make her understand my point!

Pari: Yes..! My..mumma..will...also..be..alone..
without..me..!

Saying she pouted sadly making me smile, as at last the little point she got which i want to make her understand..!

Sid: Hmm, so you will go to ur home na?

Pari: Yes..!

She said, after a second!

Pari: Plz..You..also..come..! We..will..take..Mom..with..us...!

She said biting her lower lip!

Sid: Baby, Mom cant go na.. Otherwise Richa, Bhai, and all other will be alone na?

I said making her lost in her thoughts..!

Pari: Yes..!

Seeing her lost!

Sid: Dont Worry Pari, We will meet everyday! someday i will come, someday you! We will meet everday!

Pari: Promise..!

She said showing her pinky finger making me wrap my finger around her and kiss her forehead..!

Sid: Promise..!

I said making her smile..

Sid: Baby, you know, your mumma papa will love you so much!

Pari: Really!?

Sid: yes..!

Pari:Will...they..give..me..chocolate..everyday?

She said making me laugh which made her pout..,

Sid: Seriously, baby chocolate?

She nodded making me chuckle.!

Sid: They will give you everything baby! Everything you will want!

I said making her nodded like an excited baby!

Pari: When..will..we..meet..them?

She asked again!

Sid: Soon Baby!

She nodded and hugged me tightly making me wrap my arms around her.. I put her on me totally on me putting her face in my neck which arose goosebumps in me.. I needed this.. I needed her..!

Making her agree to go away from me, isn't easy..! This makes me hollow inside..But i can't be selfish right!? Pari's happiness, Gill's happiness is all in this..!

And she is going to her home, that doesn't mean she is leaving me..! She will not leave me.. She can't leave me..! Nd I will never let her leave me..! She will always be MINE! She will always be MY PARI..!

____________

AT MID NIGHT!!

I got up by a little push and saw Pari sweating in Air conditional room, she was trying to loose my hold around her..!

Sid: Pari, what happened..! Baby open ur eyes..!

Pari: N-No.. P-plz..D-Dont..!

She said making me realize, that she is having her past bad phase..!

Sid: Baby Get up! Its just a dream.. Open your eyes baby!

I said sitting making her sit in my lap!

Pari: NOOOO!

She loudly said and opened her eyes and cried more loudly making me panick!

Sid: Baby, Shhh, Its Okay..! Shh Chupp..!

I said sweet things to make her calm..!

Sid: Here baby, Take this..

I said putting glass of water on her lips.. She drank 2 to 3 sips and let it go..!

Sid: Baby, what happened?

Pari: Sidharth,..They..t-ti-tied...them! and..They..in-injected..girls..!

I got it.. She wanted to say something about her kidnapping for sure..,! But she is saying girls.. That means she still cant get it clear that she was one of them!

Sid: Its okay baby, it was just a dream okay! Sleep..!

I said making her lay and patted her head till she sleep!

She has came a long way from not remembering anything to something! i am sure the medicines are showing their effect! And Soon My Baby Will Be Fine..!

******************************************

PLZ VOTE..