Chapter One- Preparing

"No Albus! They are not staying here!"

He began to pace across Dumbledore's office. The portraits of the past headmaster of Hogwarts watched with curiosity as the conversation between Albus and Severus unfolded. Albus had already helped himself to a lemon drop and popped it in his mouth as he watched the potion's master mumble to himself, he leant back in his chair knowing full well that Severus was on the verge of exploding into a rage.

"They don't sound safe, Severus, and you are responsible for their health and wellbeing are you not?" asked Albus.

"I am, Albus, but I'm telling you if you bring them here they will cause disruption and destruction, they'll make me act like a child!" said Severus.

"I would like to meet them" said Albus.

"You'd never remember anything about them" Severus mumbled.

"Why not, my boy?" asked Albus.

"Why not?" Severus exclaimed. "Because one minute they're here, then they're there. They look really similar, they all have different personalities that add up to chaos, and-"

"Do you not care for them?" asked Albus.

"Of course I do, they're the most important thing to me in the world. I rather break my promise to Lily than lose them" said Severus.

"Then please, give them a chance, Severus" Albus said. "They're your sisters, you will argue, but you'll always be friends again. From what I have heard, they are not quite safe, they're only hope of survival is if they come and stay with you here in Hogwarts. I can expand your chambers so you all have a room, and can keep a better eye on Harry so that you do not have to watch him as much, he is in second year now, he should have grown up a little."

"Headmaster, do you realise what you are doing? I have six younger sisters, they can be responsible, kind, helpful, but they can also argue, and become catastrophic" said Severus. "This chance that you are will to give will cause a lot of changes. Please consider that."

"I have Severus, I think they should come and stay. We don't have to tell the students or our colleagues that you and related. I will just say that they are friends of mine. I am willing to give them a chance."

Severus thought for a moment. This morning had been a normal Friday of teaching potions, but the next thing the man knows is Albus knows that he has six younger sisters and that they are in danger. Now, it looked like they were coming to live at Hogwarts with Severus, he had only seen them last week!

"Fine" Severus sat down in his chair and slumped.

"Lovely, I do look forward to meeting them" Albus smiled, he held out the bowl of lemon drops which the potions master gave an unimpressed eyeroll to. "Very well Severus, let's head down to your quarters, it's the weekend tomorrow, it will be the perfect time for them to arrive."

Severus still couldn't believe it as he walked down the corridors of the castle beside Albus, who smiled at every student he saw, unlike Severus who scowled at every student his eyes set on. He loved his sisters, they were beautiful every one of them, and they were powerful. Ever since their mother and father had died when Severus was fourteen, he had been the one to look after his sisters, one of them was only a year younger than him, she helped a lot, but on the other had the youngest sibling was six years younger. The man was still lost in thought as the headmaster and him passed through the Slytherin common room, Draco Malfoy's gang climbed all over a sofa, sniggering at something that sounded a lot like 'Potter, Weasley, and Granger'. Severus was sick of Malfoy and Potter arguing, it was getting tiring.

"Malfoy" Severus barked out at Draco and his gang. "Stop climbing over the furniture!" The whole gang instantly turned pale. As Severus and Albus reached the door to Snape's chambers, the potion's master muttered a spell and the door opened, they stepped inside and the door slammed shut again. Dumbledore instantly headed to the kitchen to put on some tea and dig out some biscuits. Severus sighed as he looked at his sitting room which by tomorrow would be covered in girls products and all out of place.

"Right, how are we going to do this?" said Albus coming out of the kitchen sipping some tea and handing another cup to Severus, which he immediately placed on coffee table. Severus drew his wand from his sleeve and a gridded map of his private quarters came up in front of them. After half an hour of planning where six new bedrooms could go, Dumbledore brought out his wand and waved it. At first the room felt like it was getting smaller, then it shook, the living stretched out and the small hallway down to Severus's bedroom got longer and more doors appeared, then the room stopped shaking and the whole place seemed a lot bigger.

Severus walked down the corridor, opening each door and inspecting inside each one. Furniture was already in there, a sofa, a wardrobe, a set of draws, a double bed, lamp and bedside table, as well as a door on the other side of the room which lead to a bathroom. All the rooms were identical, Severus shut each door behind him, his room was at the end of the hall so he could make sure no one tried to sneak out in the middle of the night. He wouldn't lie, Severus was completely irresponsible when his sisters were around, usually they stayed up until the next morning watching movies, dancing, and all of them singing. His sister's adored singing and dancing, as did Severus, he was probably the most skilled with his voice out of all of them, but when he was at Hogwarts he would forbid his mouth from uttering such sweet tunes. He turned back to Albus who had taken a seat on Severus's sofa.

"Now, when should I expect to meet these girls? What time and where?" Albus asked, quite frankly he was ecstatic to meet Severus's sisters, he couldn't wait.

"Ten AM tomorrow morning, I don't mind when or where they meet you, as long as none of the students spot them just yet." Severus replied, taking a seat in his armchair. "They will arrive here; you can be here when they arrive so you can make sure that they understand the rules."

"Very well" said Albus. "What are their names and ages, you say they look quite similar but with different personalities?"

"Yes, you will find out when you meet them. I can assure you that I only know their names and faces because I grew up with them and raised them in some way."

"Do you wish to speak about that Severus, you raising them and all?" asked Albus.

"No" Severus answered gruffly.

"Very well then, I will leave you to enjoy your Friday evening in peace. I look forward to meeting them" Albus finished off his tea and headed to the door.

"Thank you Albus" said Severus.

"You're welcome my boy" and Albus exited Severus newly widened chambers. After rearranging some furniture and hiding away valuable objects, Severus ate dinner and then went to bed. Who knew? this might be his last good sleep in weeks to come.