One down...

Chapter 2

Music Blaring. I felt like my eardrums could burst any second and I would not be the least bit surprised to have that happen. There were random people dancing on me and all around me.

Yes, Chad took me to a club.

I am currently Verryyy intoxicated.

I am wearing a short cheetah print dress. It stops right under my butt and my boobs are about to fall out of my dress. If you can't tell, Chad picked my dress.....

I see chad stumbling over to me and he mumbles, "Lets go back to my place, Darcy."

He took my hand as both of us somehow stumbled to the car and actually made it to there.

"Chad, both of us are too drunk to drive, I'm going to call Stacy."

Stacy was my parents wedding planner. Ever since dad proposed and they started planning the wedding, Stacy and I have been the BEST of friends.

I called up Stacy and she said she would be glad to drive us home.

I slowly opened my eyes. I felt the presence of an arm around me.

I looked up and saw chads head in my shoulder and his arm wrapped protectively around me.

I took his arm off of me and I stood up.

I Have The Worst Headache EVER!

Oh I remember now, Chad took me to a club!

I looked down at my cold body and noticed I wasn't wearing any clothes..... Oh My Gosh, did we???

I picked up my phone and saw that I had 21 missed calls!!

All from Blake.....

I put on a pair of Victoria Secret sweats that were blue and a purple and blue striped tank top.

I threw my hair in a messy bun and bobby pinned pieces that were hanging out of the bun.

I pressed Blake's contact in phone and put the Iphone 5 to

my ear.

Chad was still sound asleep. He was cuddling with a blue pillow.

I hear the line pick up on the phone.

B: Blake talking

D: Darcy talking

D: hey baby!

B: hey babe! Where have you been! We had a lunch date planned for this afternoon.

D: oh! I'm so sorry I forgot about our date! I will make I up to you I promise. I'm soo sorry baby!!

B: it's fine, but where are you?

D: um, I'm at my apartment.

B: oh cool, can I swing by there. There is something I need to show you.

D:NO! I mean, maybe later.

B: okay...........

(He said that kinda confused)

D: bye blakeybear!

B: bye Darcyboo!

D&B; love you!

I feel kinda bad to be cheating on Blake, but I love Stephen and Chad too! :(

"That was an interesting phone call..." I heard a scratchy voice say behind me.

"Um, what did you hear?" I asked Chad.

"Darcy, GET OUT!"

"I'm so sorry Chad, maybe we can work this out!"

"NO!"

"CHAD PLEASEE!"

"DARCY, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW YOU LITTLE SLUT!"

I made my way out of the house slowly. Why? Why me?

----------

CHAPTAHHH! 2!

Okay guys tell me how it was!! :) love you guys!

Dang this is short! Sorryyy...

Y'all are awesome!

-Chloe:p