5 - Panic Attack

You woke up at 6:30am as it was a school day. You groaned and got up anyway. You got ready and did your usual. Grayer did the same. You hugged Annie and said goodbye.

You dropped of Grayer and walked to school. As soon as you got there you were getting pushed about being called names. The day was already horrible. It was pouring of rain aswell and someone decided to keep hold of the door so you couldn't get in. You were soaked head to toe when you got inside. Teacher gave you into trouble and 'didn't want to hear any excuses' so that's fun.

By the end of the day it was time to hand in homework. The class turned to you. Getting your bag you opened it and your eyes went wide. It was only your homework. "Are you gonna give us the homework or not nerd?" David hissed. "I-I uh it's not umm in my bag" you whispered. Everyone glared at you while you hands yours in. The teacher gave a speech about work and blah blah blah.

Now it was the end of the day. "Come here loser this is for not doing our work" someone kicked your shin. You yelped. Different people hit, kick and punch you. Some of them were painful while others were weak. Soon someone took out a small pocket knife. I bolted out the gates. They were chasing after me. I lost them and hid in an alleyway. You didn't know what to do. You just sat there. You couldn't breath. You couldn't. Tears were leaking out your eyes. You didn't know how long you been there but you still couldn't breath. And more tears came. It was like a waterfall on your face.

Meanwhile Annie was speed walking trying to find you while Grayer was out with his mother. "CHARLOTTE!! CHAR!?" She yelled. She then heard someone gasping for air in an alley. She rushed forward and embraced you. "Char your safe. Listen to me I'm right here. It's Annie. Shhh." It took a while to calm down but eventually you did and was a bit dazed but brought back to reality when Annie lifted you up to carry you home.

You were absolutely soaking and you were shivering. She carried you the whole way and when you got there she still didn't let you go. "Char" you hummed. "Yeah" Your voice hoarse from crying. "You got to tell me what happened and how you have all those bruises" you took a deep breath. "Some random older kids beat me up." You lied. She nodded and gave you some ice and a glass of water. "You okay now sweetie?" She asked you rubbing your back. You nodded. "Can we watch a movie?" You asked. She nodded and helped you of the counter you were sitting on. "What do you wanna watch?" You turned on Dumbo. You snuggled up to Annie. She smiled and hugged you close.

Sooo this was a short one.