broken noses

You press the faded button that calls the elevator down to the parking garage. You press your backpack you fetched from the car earlier, up against your chest. Anxiety grows more and more with every second that passes.
Ding
The elevator door opens and you step into the grimy box. The doors slam shut behind you causing you to flinch backwards.
The metal cage squeals as it lunges upwards.
The walls spin and swirl, your knees are weak and your breath is short.
The doors open on the 5th floor and you fall to your knees a tall shadow stands over you but you don't have the energy to look up.
His strong hands grip your waist as he drapes you over his shoulder.
"P-please, just leave me alone." A tear streams down your cheek. "I don't want to go with you. I want to go home."
He stops walking, you squeeze your eyes shut. He then sits you down and props you up against the wall.
"Y/n. Baby."
Your eyes snap open.
"How do you know my name!?" You lunge at him and put him in a choke-hold before re-agusting your eyesight and realizing it's only Jimmy.
"Oh.. shit. Im sorry." You let go and sit back against the wall, embarrassed.
"Baby, it's okay. What happened??"
"I don't know. Everything just started spinning."
"Hm. Okay, let's go back to our room. Are you okay?"
You nod.
He picks you up bridal-style and carries you the rest of the way to the room.
He lays you on the bed and leans over top of you.
"You're gorgeous." He pushes the peice of hair thats resting on your face back.
You blush and push him off you.
"Wha-"
"Shh." You interrupt him and push him against the wall. He looks at you, not scared but confused and a bit sad.
"It's okay baby." You cup his face and gently stroke it lightly with your thumb.
"Did I do something wrong?" He asks.
"No, you're perfect." You drop the hand that's cupping his face and wrap it around his throat.
His blue eyes widen and a smug smirk creeps it's way onto his smooth lips.
"I see." He furrows his eyebrows and tightly squeezes your throat, you let go of his, shocked but kinda turned on.
"Fight me tough guy." You challenge.
"I've already won." He tackles you and you fall onto the carpeted floor, he falls beside you and rolls over on his side.
You stare into his gentle eyes.
"You're so hot." You whisper before grabbing his face and sloppily kissing him.
He smiles into the kiss and pulls you on top of him. You detach your lips and let him pull of your shirt. Suddenly there's a loud, startling knock on the door. You get up and roll your eyes.
"Shit." You mutter as you pull on your hoodie.
"I'll get it." Jimmy sits up and pats your shoulder. He walks out of the room and you hear the door open.
"Hey I heard youre new here." A female voice rings through the apartment.
"Yeah, I am." Jimmy answers.
"Can I come in??"
"Actually-"
"Thanks cutie!" You peek out the door and see her push past Jimmy.
"Uh. Yeah. You're welcome."
"Your super cute." She approaches Jimmy and stands infront of him, a little too close for comfort.
"I have a g-"
She cuts him off by kissing him.
You rip the door open and take off your sweater again.
Tw: fighting
"Get off of him bitch." You clench your fist and nail her in the jaw.
"What the fuck!?" She almost shouts.
You tackle her and pin her to the floor.
"You have two options: one, you leave now and don't get hurt anymore than you already are or two, I'll get you out of here the hard way."
"Im not leaving." She sticks her nose up.
You laugh and clock her in the nose, blood pours from it and she screams.
"Shut up." You cover her mouth. "Get over here Jimmy, help me carry her."
He does as you say and throws her over his shoulder and drops her in the hall.
"Good boy." You smirk.
End of tw
You walk to the bathroom and rinse the blood off your hands.
Jimmy walks in and leans on the doorframe.
"That was really hot you know."
"I know." You wink.