at the center of the earth in the parking lot of the 7/11 where i was taught.

"I love you too!" You re-connect your hands and let him take you to his house.
"Okay so whats gonna happen is once we get tom my house im gonna help you onto my roof and then Im gonna go through my door so my mom doesnt see you then I'll let you in my window. Okay?." Jimmy tells you.
"Okay." you smile nervously. after arriving at his house he boosts you onto his roof and tells you what window is his. "This one?" you whisper down to him.
"No the one beside it!" He whispers back.
"this one?"
"Yeah! I'll see you in a minute!"
"Okay!" He goes through the door and upto his room.
"Hey chica! I havent seen you in a while!" He jokes after sliding open the window.
"I know its been forever!" You play along. He holds out his hand for you to grab and pulls you halfway into the window before you lose your footing. "Shit!" you roll down the sloped roof and tumble onto the grass with a thud. "Fuck." your groan in pain. Jimmy slides out his window and jumps off his roof beside you.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
"Fuck.. Yeah I think." He helps you up.
"Thats happened to me a fair amount of times." He chuckles. "Do you think if I helped you more you could try again?" He asks.
"Yeah. I think."
"Okay." He boosts you back onto the roof. "Help me up!" He reaches up his hand and you help pull him up. you go to his window and start climbing in. Jimmy comes up behind you and grabs your waist so you dont fall but instead you freeze. "you good?" He lets go.
"Y- Yeah, no I'm good." you crawl into his window and stand awkwardly by his bed while you wait for him. He finishes climbing in and jumps into his bed.
"You can sit if you want!" He pats his bed.
"Thanks."
"mhm. One second." He walks over to his dresser and pulls out a pair of jogging pants and a band shirt. "Here, you can wear these to bed." He gives them to you.
"Thank you!" You smile.
"The bathroom is the one right beside us."
"Okay." You walk out of his room and get changed. The shirt is oversized and comfy and so are the pants. you walk back into his room and put your clothes by the bed. When you walk in Jimmy is already laying in bed.
"Hop in." He smirks at you.
"O- Okay." you crawl in beside him and go on your phone for a bit. Jimmy yawns and rests his hand on your hip.
"Is this okay?" He asks. You nod and turn off your phone.
"Im tired. I think I'm gonna sleep." You explain.
"Okay, goodnight."
"Night." You curl up beside him and nestle your head into the crook of his neck.
a few silent minutes pass.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you mad at me?"
You sit up and look at him.
"No, of course not. Why?"
"I don't know.. you just seem.. off."
"Off? what is that supposed to mean!?" You ask kinda shocked.
"N- nothing, I just wanted to make sure your alright. chill."
"Chill?" you wrinkle your nose at that remark.
"I'm sorry."
"It's fine."
"Now your mad at me?"
"No, I just don't know how to feel.."
"About?"
"Everything.. leaving home and just everything else.." You look at the ground beside you.
"Hey, look at me.."
You look back up at him.
"It's okay to not know."
"Okay.." you look back at the floor. he grabs your chin and points your face so your looking at him, You take in
his bruised face and dark blue eyes along with his jet black hair perfectly spiked into liberty spikes. Your eyes fall to his lips, the perfect details and creases how theyre soft and smooth like silk. You remeber what it was like when he kissed you, his soft hands cupping your face ever so gentley. You've never felt this way about a person, maybe your a hopeless romanic or maybe you have a chance.
"Y/n.."
you look back up at his eyes.
"Yeah?"
"I really like you." Tears roll slowly down your warm cheeks cooling them. "What's wrong??"
"Nothing.." you push his hand off your chin and cup his face, You lean in slowly leaving a very tiny gap between your lips. "I really like you too.." You whisper. He kisses you, your lips fit together so perfectly, you always thought kissing was sloppy but this felt beautiful. This felt like it was meant to be, It felt like someone actually genuinly loved you for once. It felt amaazing.