plan B {chapter 11}

Continuing...

Taehyung felt tired after the shower so he decided to go to bed, and slept comfortably on Jungkook's bed. Jungkook grabbed a robe and put it on, walking out of his apartment and went to the patio. He closed the glass doors and look at that view, seeing cars past by, people walking, beautiful buildings. He then pulled out his cigarette pack from the pocket of his robe and lit one up, smoking the toxic substance. He sighed and blew out the smoke. He then grabbed his phone to call Suga.

"What's up?" Suga asked.

"You guys ready?" Jungkook asked.

"Ready whenever you are," Suga chuckled.

"Alright, meet me at the warehouse in 3o minutes. I need to get dress," Jungkook said as he flicked the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it.

"You're naked?" Suga laughed.

"Yeah me and Taehyung had a fun night. But right now he's sleeping so it's a perfect time to meet up," Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah well, me and Jimin had make up sex earlier today because he was beyond pissed at me for coming home late," Suga chuckled.

"And I don't doubt it if Namjoon had to fuck Jin as well," Jungkook chuckled. "Anyways, see ya later," Jungkook said before ending the call.

He quietly went back inside the apartment and took off his robe, going back to the kitchen where he originally took off his clothes and quietly put them back on. He then quietly grabbed his keys and carefully walked out of the apartment and rushed out of the building to get to his car and drove fast to the warehouse.

"Okay what's up?" Suga asked as him and Namjoon were walking towards Jungkook who just walked in the warehouse. "What idea did you have in mind?" Namjoon asked. "Were you able to find out about the parents background?" Jungkook asked Suga. "Yeah follow me," Suga walked towards one of the back room that lead them to the computer system, as Jungkook and Namjoon followed. "I was able to hack into the police station system and looked in the information for the parents. They live in a cabin, near the woods. It's a little bit far from town. It seems to be only them, no one else," Suga explained.

"Why did we need to know this?" Namjoon asked Jungkook. "Their going to keep going to the cops and tell them everything about that night. They could've seen our car so we're fucked. The more they keep talking and addressing this shit, the closer they are to finding out it was us who killed that little boy," Jungkook explained. Suga and Namjoon were still confused. "Yeah we know that. Your point?" Suga asked.

"We need to kill them," Jungkook said in a serious tone.