"That's not what all the others say." He growled standing up.

I cringed and stood up. As soon as I stood upright my head spinned making me stumble. "Whoa there." Caleb chuckled his deep sexy-stupid stupid chuckle. His arms wrapped around my waist holding me against his solid chest.

"Let go Caleb." I whispered gently pushing against his chest. I couldn't afford to become attached. I was leaving. I already made up my mind. Doctor Jackson was right. Caleb wasn't mature enough to be a father.

"Don't ruin the moment." He pleaded holding me impossibly close. "Caleb please." I gasped as he kissed his mark where my shoulder meets my neck. "You're mine. Not Jacob's." He growled nipping at his mark. I bit my lip holding back the moan that was threatening to come out.

"I'm your mate. You can't be with anyone but me. Nobody can make you feel as good as me." He growled kissing down my neck. "Nobody gets you but me." He growled again. His hold on me tightening more if possible.

My eyes were shut as he kissed my jaw going down to my neck and dipping down to kiss the top of my breast. My wolf was thrashing , she wanted out. She wanted to rip his clothes off and make love to him right there in the entry of his home.

"Aria." Jacob's voice cut through my daze making me push Caleb away from me, before Jacob walked into the hall.

"Are you okay?" He questioned glaring at a flustered Caleb. I nodded fixing my shirt that had ridden up. "Let's go." I stuttered quickly opening the door. Jacob followed suit and wrapped his arm around my waist. I glanced back and saw Caleb glare at Jacob's arm around me before narrowing his eyes on my own. His gaze broke my heart. He looked like a lost puppy. Heart broken.

~*~

"Aria.. are you... are you really going to leave?" Mariah stuttered standing against my doorframe. As soon as I came home I dragged my parents, my sister and Jacob into the living room. I explained how I found my mate and how I was rejected. And finally how I was pregnant. By the time I finished my father had already made his way to the front door ready to go beat Caleb.

We all quickly held him back. After we all calmed down I explained what Doctor Jackson told me. My parents decided that they were going with me and Mariah decided to stay. Since she was already 18 they didn't mind.

Jacob.. Jacob wanted to come too. It broke my heart to tell him no. He was going to be the Beta of one of the top Packs. I knew it was his dream and I wasn't going to ruin that.

"Maybe if Caleb knew you were pregnant he would change." Mariah muttured kicking her foot softly. I bit my lip and sat down on my bed. "Maybe." I whispered thinking back on today. He was touching me like the night we made love.

"Please try. I don't wait my little sister to leave me." Riri pleaded sitting down next to me. I nodded and pulled her into a hug. I gasped as I felt two kicks. "Did you feel that!" We both shouted at each other at the same time. Mariah decided since she might not be able to be with me throughout my whole pregnancy she was going to make sure our 'Peanuts' knew wo she was.

"I'm your Auntie Riri, and I'm not weird! I promise. Your momma might lie and say I am. But it's not true!" Mariah whispered/shouted. I giggled and rubbed the spot they kicked. It was real now. I had two little pups in me.

That night Mariah and I decided to have a Belle Night. Meaning Mariah, our mom and I would stay up and watch our favorite chick flicks, gossip, facials everything. That night I went to sleep with a genuine smile on my face.

"Ariana please tell me this is a sick joke!" Jacob yelled. I cringed and pulled on my over sized knit sweater. Since my stomach was more than noticeable I had to hide it now. "No Jacob. I have to do this, for Riri." He scoffed and turned away from me. "Yeah for Riri." He replied sarcastically.

I pursed my lips and breathed in deeply. My wolf didn't like the way he was speaking to me. He was acting like he owned me. "Its my decision Jacob and if you don't like it, oh well." I growled snatching my bag off the floor before storming off.

By the time I reached the corner of the hall my nerves were going haywire. Today I was going to tell Caleb he was going to be a father. Our future depended on him.

I smiled as I saw him shifting through his backpack. Unaware of anything around him. His hair was a mess on the top of his head but like usual he pulled it off. His lips were pulled back in a smirk as he read something making my stomach do flips.

"Caleb." I whispered as I reached him. He stiffened and turned the other way. I frowned and pulled on his shirt before he could storm off. "What's wrong?" I frowned. I lifted my hand to caress his cheek but he pushed me away. "Go be a slut elsewhere." He growled his eyes flashing.

"What!" I yelled narrowing my eyes on his own. "You heard me." He scoffed. "Why would you say that?" I whimpered. I winced realising he was hurting my wolf. She was curled in a ball whimpering at her mate's choice of words.

"Please Ariana. You know you're a slut. You fucked me then ran off to my bestfriend. You probably fucked him like you fucked me huh! How many guys has the great Ariana Belle fucked?" He yelled. I blushed in anger and embarrassment. People stopped and stared, most from our pack.

"You.Are.A.Slut." he growled stepping closer to me with each word. That was it. That was all it took for me to snap.

"One! I've fucked one person, You! And let me tell you I regret it every single day!" I yelled pushing his chest. He looked genuinely surprised. And that, for some reason pissed me off even more.

"Jacob has been the only person there for me! He picked up the broken pieces when you rejected me!" People gasped around us, but I didn't give a damn. "You're such a damn hypocrit! For the past month I had to go through the damn pain as you slept with Sarah! Every single fucking night!" I sobbed hitting his chest. He just stood there letting me. By now everyone was dead silent.

"I'm just glad to know what you think of me now. Now I made my decision." I whispered leaning my head against his chest. Letting my wolf have one last touch with her mate. But even she was beyond pissed.

"What?" His voice was hoarse and it hurt my wolf to hear him like that. "I won't bother you anymore." I sniffed and pulled away from him. He frowned at me and took a step to me but my body moved away from him like he was poison. I was ecstatic that for once my wolf was on my side.

"Goodbye Caleb." With that I ran off. I was tempted to shift but I knew it could hurt my pups. So I ran all the way home. Once I ran inside I went straight to my room and pulled all my clothes into my suitcases before barging into my parents room. "I'm ready to leave."

Picture of Caleb and Ariana >

A/N ~ I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter yet .... oh well.

Poor Ariana. She got into two fights. With her bestfriend and her mate ;c

Next part will be jumped 5 years ; o