5: Change of Plans

Začít od začátku

You didn't know how to feel after reading the notes but you opened the first drawer to find an assortment of beanies. Each being different colors.

In the next drawer was some bracelets of all styles, and cute necklaces, and in the corner there was one choker.

You decided to cover it with other necklaces and move on to the next drawer.

When you opened it, at first you couldn't see anything that he might be excited for you to see.

So you decided to dig a bit further. After rummaging through some rings, earrings and hair accessories, you found something.

You felt your body heat up, and soon you bit your lip and felt yourself blushing, thankful that no one could see it.

The secret accessory was thigh garters.

(in case you don't know what thigh garters are)

↓↓↓

You didn't know if you should wear them or not, so you decided to put on the other assets of your outfit first

After walking around for a bit, you found what you were going to wear.

Being a person who would normally wear anything that you wanted, this room was perfect.

It had everything. It even had this mini-skirt that was black, gray, and a dull yellow.

You decided to wear that and a light grey t-shirt tucked into the skirt.

With that, slipping on some plain but complementary white Vans.

After looking in the mirror, you saw that your cheeks were puffy and your hair was a bit messy.

"Ugh." You said in a groan, and brushed out your hair.

You were about to walk out the door afterwards but soon stopped.

Looking back at the drawer, you made a decision.

You would wear the garters. (up there ↑)

But you would carry a light jacket with you to cover your thighs, so no one but you knew they were there.

Time Skip~~

"Oh. Y/n. You're ready." Jungwoo said and turned to you. "Time for breakfast."

He grabbed your arm, as you held the jacket lower and in front of you to cover your thighs.

Soon you found yourself in a big, and modern kitchen.

You saw the guy, you remember as Chenle at the stove and you saw he was making eggs.

However at the table sat Renjun, Haechan, Jaehyun, and Jeno.

Jungwoo motioned for you to sit down and you walked over whilst cursing mentally.