Chapter fifteen

Narrator Pov

Sofie, Nate and Tayler were making a family tik tok behaving like idiots. All of their fans loves their content and how happy the small family looks with each other. Tayler and Kelianne's divorce have been finalized with Tayler being Sofie's sole guardian. 

Tayler had a lot of stress of his company, Kelianne, Sofie, and Charly. His new girlfriend didn't like his child while Sofie was starting to get open about the idea of Tayler having a new girlfriend and she was getting use to the online hate she was getting. The poor 23 year old didn't know what to do, so he just decided to go on a walk to clear his head. He took a deep breathe stuffing his hands into his hoodie's pockets, and started to walked through the deserted park, it was 7 in the afternoon, the cool summer breeze flowed against his skin and brown hair, he didn't mind it as he walked through the path way that was covered in leaves. His thoughts crowded his head as he walked deeper into the park.

Charly was the person he started to date and he felt some sense of female comfort from her, like she made him feel wanted in an romantical way, he really cared for the blonde and appreciate her but he felt a pang through his heart when she said she didn't like Sofie and Tayler was suppose to choose between her or Sofie, he didn't want that he would obviously choose Sofie but that would also mean he would lose the one form of romance in his life, and who knows when he was going to feel that way again or when he was going to find someone else to love. Then he began to worry how his child feels, as Sofie grew popular and many people found know her name, she has been growing big on social media but that also came with hate from envious children, Kelianne's fans and horny persons who likes Tayler, he doesn't know how his child handle it, because Sofie hides her emotions sometimes, and it concerns the young father. He has also noticed that Sofie misses her friends, he was proud she made a lot of friends but seeing that she had to be apart from them saddens him. His ex wife Kelianne has been emotionally making him feel guilty about having Sofie and making him think that Sofie is the reason he is going to die alone without no one loving him. 

And he was starting to believe her.

He walked and walked until he saw a woman sitting on a park bench with her head in her hands, curious but hesitantly he sat beside her looking at the large oak tree in front of the two of them. Tayler heard the soft sniffles and the woman shifting beside him. "You know out of all the benches you choose to sit down beside a crying woman is weird right" the woman spoke but you could her the sadness in her voice, "Well blame it on curiosity and the fact I was walking around this park for awhile" Tayler spoke not looking at her, "Curiosity killed the cat" the woman spoke this time with a giggle, "And satisfaction brought it back" Tayler spoke looking at her, this time he could see all of her features, "That's dumb, Hi my name is Madison" she introduced herself, "No its smart and my name is Tayler" Tayler introduced himself to her. "I don't mean to pry but why is a pretty woman like you doing in an deserted part in summer?" Tayler asked, he watched as Madison's facial features contoured from amused to sad, "I could ask you the same thing and besides why would I tell a stranger my business" she countered, "Well then lets get to know each other" Tayler asked seeing that Madison is distracting his mind from his problems, "I have nothing left to lose so" Madison shrugged....

Meanwhile

Kio was fighting the urged to murder the people in front of him. His father, Xavier Cyr being the playboy he has been ever since his mother abandoned him made him the man he is today, throughout Kio's life he has seen woman try and fail to capture his father's attention and the ones that do his father just sleeps with them and leave them not caring the day after but on a good note he has never taken the woman to his home and that was something Kio appreciate, but what he didn't appreciate is a woman manage to capture his father's attention and now they were in her house eating food and everyone annoying him. 

"Son?" he heard his father call out to him, Kio locked eyes with his father seeing the concern on his face, "Excuse us" his father spoke, both father and son got up and walked outside, "Is something the matter?" Xavier asked stooping down to his son's height, "Dad I am happy your dating but why these people?" he asked, "Son I am not dating anyone anytime soon, I am still very much in love with your mother, this dinner is for my business what ever got this this idea in your head?" the italian man asked his son, "Well the woman herself said that she is going to be my new step mom" Kio explained, nodding to his son's words, "Hey wait in the car, I will be back soon" Xavier spoke handing Kio the car keys and kissing his forehead.

As soon as Kio got in the car and turned on the air conditioning, he called his bestfriend, "Ciao Kio" the voice of Sofie spoke as she appeared on the boy's phone screen, he smiled seeing her face, "Ciao bella" he spoke seeing as her cheeks began to turn pink as she blush, "So what's up?" she asked him walking into her bathroom and setting up her phone so Kio could see her, "I just wanted to hear your voice" he spoke shyly and the both of them began to blush...