Chapter Ten

Narrator Pov

Its been two months since the news of Kelianne and Tayler splitting up, the divorce has reached public making it hard on Tayler, his reputation and mental health. As for Sofie she has her friends and been focusing on her work ignoring her emotions of Kelianne leaving her father. She has been doing well and has been getting straight A's and she is improving more and more in gym class. She has been picked on by Addison but she always just ignores the girl or just flips her off. Ondreaz has been watching Sofie like she was his prey or something, he was not use to rejection especially from a girl, he was used to the praise, the aws, the swooning but never rejection. 

As of now Sofie was in foreign language class, she was speaking perfect Italian to the teacher, by the look on the teacher's face he was proud and impressed with her perfect pronunciation of the words and how smoothly it left her tongue it was like Italian was her first language. Class was now dismissed but Sofie was told to stay behind, "Yes sir?" she spoke with her bag on her back, "Sofie have you ever been to Italy or have been taught Italian before?" the teacher asked putting his hands in his pockets, "No sir" she responded, "It's truly impressive that you grasp the language quickly keep this up and you might be considered for the foreign exchange program" the teacher spoke with a proud smile while Sofie was confused, "Um excuse me?" Sofie questioned, "Well Sofie every 5 years the school does an foreign exchange program sending one of our own students who perfectly speaks the Italian and has straight A's to Italy while the Italian does vice versa" the teacher informed Sofie making the girl nod, the teacher gave her a late and hall pass making her go into her next class.

Lunch time soon arrived and Sofie locked her books and bag in her locker, walking to the cafeteria but she suddenly got bumped into making her fall back on her bum, she looked and found a boy who was taller than her, hiding his face, he sucked on his breath ran off, she looked on the ground seeing that the boys wallet, she took it up and chase after him, she was now somewhere apart of the school she didn't know, she walked into a room that had a full view of the school and the sun, her gaze then fell on the boy from earlier, he was sitting down on the clean marble floor, eating an burger with headphones on, Sofie slowly walked over to him and stooped down to his level and making the boy jump, "Hey hey hey easy there, sorry I startled you but you dropped your wallet" Sofie voice spoke calmly making the boy relax, his black orbs locked with hers making her smiled a bit handing him his wallet, "I'm Sofie by the way" she introduced herself stilling holding the wallet, "Corpse" his deep voice responded making Sofie shocked by she smiled, Corpse took his wallet thanking her, she was about to leave when, "Hey uh wanna eat with me?" he asked her not meeting her gaze, making Sofie think that he was shy or have anxiety, "Sure" she spoke sitting beside him, Corpse handed her a burger making the girl smile. They both ate together and easing slowly in conversation, the two joked, laughed, told got to know more about each other. Sofie knew that Corpse has serious anxiety and that he doesn't have any friends until he met Sofie. Lunch time was over, Corpse wore a black mask hiding his nose and mouth, "Uh-" he started to shake making Sofie hold his hand, "It's fine when your ready lets walk to class", the two walked to there respected class with a smile on there faces.

School went by in a blur and Sofie was exhausted, she got a text from Avani  asking her to meet up at the track, Sofie sighed and went to her, beginning to freshen up, she steps out of her dorm and walking towards the track, she begins to here shouting, making her grow curious, she walked until she sees her friends, "OMG HEY SOFIE" Charli exclaimed loudly making eyes fall on her, Charli then hugged her best friend tightly, "Where you at lunch?" Charli asked parting from the hug, "I was doing things" Sofie spoke with a smile, walking over to the group and giving everyone a hug but she stayed longer with Kio's hug, "I missed you at lunch" he whispered in her ear making the girl smile, they parted with smiles, "I was busy" she answered, "Where is my hug princess?" the voice of Ondreaz shouted from a far, Sofie ignored him and put all her attention to her friends, "What are we doing on the field?" she asked, "Well first we wanted to watch the footballers practice but the boys didn't want to so we watching some motocross" Avani explained, "Who wants to watch boys practice to play football its weird" Payton spoke with a deep sigh making Sofie giggle, they sat on the blenchers and watched as different riders makes tricks in the air, the whole time Sofie and Kio sat close to each other holding each other hands watching the performance.

Meanwhile Tayler was at his office looking at the ceiling, he is concerned for his own self, his thoughts were interrupted by a knock, "Come" Tayler spoke making the doors open, the sight of a blonde woman with brown eyes entered the room, "Hi sir I'm Charlie Jordan, we spoke on the phone" she spoke making Tayler nodded and gestured her to sit. He was captivated by her, making his eyes stay on her as she was nervous around him. They began to talk about business. Tayler never looked away from her it was like she was a drug and he was addicted to it.

And he didn't mind it at all