Chapter Twelve

4 months later

Narrator Pov

It was Summer but Sofie still had one day left of school, she was doing her end of term examinations, she was so confident in her work, she made sure to triple check for any errors and she made sure her work was neat. If she had past the examinations then she would of be the head of her classes, she has maintained an grade of 99 percentage and if she has passed she would have received a hundred, she wanted her dad and Nate to be proud of her, regardless that she hardly hears from her father she still loves him. 

She nervously sat in her chair staring at the clock, it was as if it was high school musical or something as the whole class watched the clock. As it stuck 4 pm everyone formed a single file line and hand there paper on the teacher's desk, the whole seven grade class rushed out their class room and yelled summer! Everyone was talking to there friends as a teacher which everyone hated came out a classroom screaming as she was covered head to toe in orange paint. Bryce and Payton high fived each other as everyone laughed at the scene in front of them, Sofie shook her head and lightly punched the two as they laughed, Bryce was the trouble maker of the school, he pranks almost everyone except for his friends making him a prankster, he has been to the office alot to the point the principal was tired of the name Bryce Hall. 

*Play song*

The friend group went out on the football field talking as some students did the same talking with their friends, "I am going to miss everyone of you guys" Charli spoke as tears started to fill her eyes, Payton put his arm around her and pulled her in an side hug, "Me too, if it wasn't for Sofie we will never be here today you guys have made me the happiest" Avani spoke making everyone starting to get emotional, "Yea Sofie thanks for bringing us together and thanks for making this school year fun" Bryce spoke trying to hold in his tears and ruffled Sofie's curly hair, "Yea you helped me and Kio come out of our shell and you always helped us when we needed you" Jaden spoke looking at Sofie, the small girl started to get flustered as tears started to stream down her face, they were like another family a home away from home, "Sofie you were the first person I spoke to ever since I arrived here and I want to say thanks for letting me be apart of all of this" Payton spoke with glossy eyes, Sofie wiped her face and they all had a group hug. They spent the rest of the day together, spending as much time together before they have to leave for the Summer.

Kio was no where to be seen when Sofie was packing her bags, she wished she had gotten to spend time with him before going away, she packed her bags and took down her decorations, her side of the room was completely blank without any life, she laid on the bed waiting for Kio to come to bed but she fell asleep.

The girl walked out the airplane she was now in New York, paparazzi bombarded her, she smiled and politely answered all their questions and took a few pictures, but there was no one at the airport, her father was no where to be seen nor was Nate, she her eyes started to sting but she took a cab to her house, she paid the driver and took her bags to the gate of her mansion, the security welcomed her home and helped her with her bag, she opened the door to the house seeing that her father, Tayler the person who was suppose to love her and protect, the one who promised never to hurt her and was the same person who let her get harassed by reporters and never bothered come to pick her up, was laughing and dancing with an blonde woman like there was no tomorrow. The security placed her bags at the door and left her there. Tears streamed down the 14 year old face, they didn't even notice her at the door, "REALLY!" she screamed on top of her lungs making the two snapped their heads in her direction, Tayler face fell seeing his only child crying, and with suitcases behind her, "YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO PICK ME UP FROM THE AIRPORT BUT INSTEAD YOUR HERE WITH HER" she shouted in disbelief, Nate rushed downstairs seeing that his niece was crying, before Tayler could even speak she ran to her room ignoring everyone calls. 

Tayler ran his fingers through his hair, everyone phone pinged and the media was flooded with pictures of Sofie at the airport bombarded by paparazzi, Tayler was disappointed in his self, and just when it couldn't get any worse, "You really fucked everything up" Nate spoke with disgust in his voice, Tayler looked at his brother in the eyes before Nate left him alone. "Hey Char I think its best if you go home" he spoke making the blonde left. Tayler forgot to pick up his own daughter from the airport the first time he is seeing her from she left for the Academy and he didn't even remember about her. How was he going to fix this and how is he going to tell Sofie that he had a girlfriend.

Meanwhile Nate was comforting Sofie making her feel better, she smiled at him before drifting off to sleep, making the light skin smile, he kissed her forehead and tucked her to sleep.