Mal and Ben's Engagement

Outfit:

Jacket:

Jacket:

Everyone had been waiting for Mal and Ben to come

Everyone had been waiting for Mal and Ben to come. Ben has a big surprise for Mal and it was going to be amazing.

"Here they come." Evie tells Doug excitedly as the crowd starts cheering. Doug then gets the band to start playing. Ben leads Mal onto a platform.

"Stay." Fairy Godmother tells Mal as she tries to walk off the platform. Ben wraps his arm around Mal's waist as they wave to the people before the band stops.

"Bippity-boppity, one, two, one, two. Can everybody hear me?" Fairy Godmother asks through a microphone.

"Yes!" Jane answers her from Carlos' side. Fairy Godmother then hands the microphone to Ben.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother." Ben says through the microphone before looking out at everyone. "What's up, Auradon? Thank you. Thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon." Everyone cheers beside Chad, Audrey, and Queen Leah. "It worked out pretty well for the first five."

"Yeah, especially for you." Chad says earning a glare from Audrey. Elena rolls her eyes.

"Really funny." Audrey whispers to him.

"Mal, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life. But did I mention, I'm in love with you?" Ben says as he turns to Mal making her smile adoringly to him. Mal happily looks over to Evie and Doug, who are joined by Jay and Carlos, as Doug starts playing the guitar. She then looks over at Elena who was standing next to Audrey.

"Aw." Mal says as she covers her mouth in shock.

"I met this girl that rocked my world

Like it's never been rocked

And now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop

I never thought that it can happen to a guy like me." Ben sings as he and Mal walk in a circle before Mal looks out at everyone in happy shock.

"But now look at what you've done

You got me down on my knee." Mal turns back to Ben, who is now on his knee, making Mal gasp. He hands the microphone to Carlos before pulling out a box. "Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever." Ben opens to box to reveal a ring with a purple stone. "Will you marry me? Will you be my Queen?"

"No!" Audrey screams.

"Yes." Mal answers Ben with a huge smile on her face. She couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"Yes, yeah!" Carlos cheers before everyone starts cheering.

"Oh my..." Mal says in shock as Ben slides the ring on her finger before they kiss. Carlos turns around before him and Beast chest bump.

"I am so sorry." Carlos quickly tells Beast.

"It's okay." Beast tells him before he turns to Belle, who gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Makes our movie nights seem a little tame." Doug says as he and Evie watch Mal and Ben on the screen.

"I love y..." Evie starts as she turns to Doug. "Movies."

"Me too." Doug tells her. Ben leans his forehead against Mal's as she wraps an arm around his neck.

Elena walks over to Evie to congratulate Mal, leaving Audrey, Chad, and Queen Leah.

Ben and Mal walk off the platform. "I'm engaged man." Ben cheers as walks over to Carlos, Jay, and Doug.

"What, did you know?" Mal asks as she walks over to Elena and Evie.

"Everything." Elena and Evie say together as they hug Mal before her and Evie let out an excited squeal.

"You are going to rock that crown." Elena tells Mal making her smile.

"Okay. So I've only done about 1,000 sketches of your wedding dress, and Belle's already planned an engagement party next week." Evie explains to Mal before they look over at Belle and Beast.

"Well, it's a really good thing I said yes." Mal says excitedly as she walks over to Beast.

"Hugs." Beast says.

"Hugs." Mal agrees before she and Beast hug.

"I finally get a daughter." Belle says as she and Mal hug.

"Congrats, Son." Beast tells Ben as he walks over.

"Thanks, Dad." Ben tells him as they hug.

"I love you, Belle." Mal tells Belle with a smile.

"Aw, I love you." Belle says back before Mal moves on to Fairy Godmother.

"Oh, sweetie. I'm so happy for you both." Fairy Godmother says as they hug.

"Thank you so much, Fairy Godmother." Ben says as he joins Mal, who is looking at her ring. "I think she liked it."

"Bippity-boppity, you betcha." Fairy Godmother tells Ben making Mal giggle.

"All bow to Her Royal Majesty." Jay says as he, Elena, Evie, and Carlos step towards Ben and Mal.

"Oh, yes, her Royal Purple-ness." Carlos adds as they all bow to Mal.

"Silence, you annoying peasants." Mal says as she waves at them before walking off.

"As you wish, my liege." Jay calls as she walks.

"Your Crankiness." Carlos adds as they all laugh. Mal is looking back at her friends before someone grabs her arm.

"Congratulations." Audrey says as Mal turns to face her with a smile. "You won him fair and square. Oh, wait, no, you didn't. You spelled Ben to destroy all of Auradon. Touching story for the grandkids." Mal looks at Audrey in shock, because she thought they were pass this. Besides, she's with Elena, why would she care if Ben had someone else now?

"Okay, let's do this." Ben calls.

"Speaking of kids, we some kids waiting on us. So...if you'll excuse me." Mal says before walking over to the others. Elena looks over to Audrey wondering what she was telling Mal. Evie looks at Mal's ring as a purple limo with a license plate 'Mal' pulls up behind them. Jay and Carlos get in the front while Evie and Elena get in the back.

"Congratulations m'lady Mal." A guard says before helping Mal into the limo. He then bows to Ben. "Your majesty."

As they leave Elena looks out the window to see Audrey looking angry. Ever since she came back, she's been acting different. Jealous, more angry than ever. But why would she be jealous or mad about Ben and Mal she had Elena. Wasn't she happy with her? No she was but maybe something else was bothering her but what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! Here's another chapter! What do you think is up with Audrey? Do you think it has something to with Ben and Mal or something else? Tell me what you think.

Anyways, hope you guys liked it! I'll be making a chapter where Elena finds something mysterious in her room. Hint has something to do with being queen. 😏 Anyways, bye!!

-Mary💗