Riker X Reader

Y/n's father died seven years ago due to prostate cancer. Y/n needed extra money to pay for his mother's medical bills. His mother ended up having a severe case of cancer in her breasts.

The doctors are doing the best they can and they don't know how long she'll make it. Y/n's other family members don't care about him because of the fact that they are gay. Y/n was looking for jobs with a lot of money and so he went to a strip club.

But not a regular strip club a gay one. Y/n went to the strip club to get his mind off of the fact that he is gonna lose his mother. Three weeks later y/n found out his mother passed during one of his shifts.

Two days after that's when he ran into Riker. Riker met y/n at a gay strip club. They started talking getting to know each other. As hours passed they started dancing and what Riker found out was y/n was one of the strippers. 

Y/n was on his day off. Y/n found out who Riker was. He didn't know that Riker is from the band R5 and that he's Riker Lynch. Riker had the courage to kiss y/n and after that y/n was shocked. 

Y/n looked at Riker and was debating on something. Y/n doesn't know what he was debating on though. But then Y/n thought back to the time his cousins, aunts, and uncles use to beat him. 

TW=trigger warning

His cousins, aunts, and uncles hurt him physically mentally, and emotionally all because he's gay. They want him to give them children but that can't happen. After his thought he started to breathe rapidly and started to panic.

Clutching at his shirt he fell to the floor trying to find something to lean against. That's when Riker pulled him in holding him tight to his chest. He tried to push away but to no avail.

He was stuck there in Riker's arms. He kept panicking rocking back and forth. Riker was trying to help him breathe properly again. Riker ended up taking him outside for some space.

He finally began to calm down a bit. His sobs turning into sniffles as he relaxed into Riker's arms. Riker and him just sat there for a while not saying anything. He was still a bit shaky not wanting to move.

TW=Trigger Warning is over

"Are you okay now?" Riker asked.

"Y-yeah I-I'm f-fine." Y/n said stutering.

"Are you sure?" Riker asked.

"Y-yeah I'm sure Riker." Y/n said.

"Want to come back to my place?" Riker asked.

"Yes please." Y/n said.

Word count: 433 words