Five

The teacher walked out of the classroom and I paused my music before standing up. "You wanted to talk with me sir?" I stated in an obviously fake cheerful tone. "Yes. I have a few questions to ask you" he replied. "Well go ahead" I said with a painfully forced smile. "Right. First why were you 30 minutes late?"

"I was having a breakdown in the bathroom next question" I replied.

"Why were you having a breakdown?"

"No comment, continue with your planned questions"

"Alright, what were you talking to yourself about?"

"How stupid life is. Next"

"why were you hitting your head on the table?"

"to try to keep unwanted memories out and not really the best relationship with Tendou especially after he called me a freak and a killer." I shrug

"he's the one that looks like a freak, and he's more likely to kill someone than you are."

...

He did NOT just say that.

...

"You inconsiderate and judgmental piece of crap. How the hell did they allow someone like YOU to become a teacher?" The class door opened but I ignored it. "You can't just say that about a student or anyone for that matter!" Another class door opened. "No one is a fucking freak, excuse my language, but you, sir, need to be fucking fired and not be allowed to have any sort of job communicating with people. Tendou's not a fucking freak. He might be different but he's not a FREAK! NO ONE IS! You, sir, pride yourself on fucking judging people by their appearance and then treating them the way you see them which is fucking biased, disgusting, inconsiderate, rotten, hurtful, and overall WRONG!" The whole third floor was now watching the commotion. "If you think Tendou's a freak, what do you think about the rest of the class? What do you think about me? What do you think about the rest of the teachers? Because just in the way you asked me the questions that you did and the way you were looking at me when you asked them, I have no doubt in my mind that your a fucking perverted creep."

"I'm not." He said, trying to disperse the crowd gathered.

"I hope you rot in hell" I said before unpausing my music and shoving past him, purposely hitting my shoulder against his.

I don't usually lash out like that but no one gets away with saying stuff like that about anyone. I ran down the three flights of stairs and out of the school building. I could hear footsteps behind me yelling for me stop. I ignored the burnung sensation in my legs and arms as I ran. I don't know where I was running to but I didn't want to be here. I ran up the stairs and into my dorm. I pulled out a hoodie, long sleeve shirt, and sweats. I didn't bother to go to the bathroom to change because I had changed my bandaged only about 10 minutes ago. I pulled off the leggings and skirt and pulled on my sweats. I pulled my shirt off and froze.

"W-wakatoshi-kun, Nerezza-kun, I'll talk to her a-alone to thank her......" Tendou said and walked into the dorm fully, closing and locking the door behind him before the others could see inside. Ushiwaja and Nerezza started banging on the door until they realized that Tendou too Nerezza's keys so she didn't have them and the two gave up. I gulped and stepped back. I was suddenly extremely self conscious. I should have changed in the bathroom. I was wearing my black sweats but I just taken my shirt off so I was only in a black sports bra and my wrapped arms were obviously visible. I looked down to avoid eye contact and my eyes widened upon looking at my shirt. I reached down to pick it up from the floor but Tendou got it first  I sat on my bed and looked down at my bloodied bandages. I shouldn't have cut so deep and long. I wanted to curl up in a ball and die. It felt like hours until Tendou finally spoke up.