Three

I walked out of the bathroom and suddenly, I was yanked backward into a chair. I was about to scream but then Nerezza's voice rang out from behind me. "I'll put your hair up for you and then do your makeup" I flipped out at that and tried to reject her but I was cut off from a brush pulling at my scalp.

"OW WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" I yelled as she put the brush down. Her fingertips seemed to dig into my head. "I'm doing your hair!" She answered in an over energetic voice for 5 in the morning. She pulled a section of my hair back as I sighed and just let her do it because I know that she is very persistent and would get her way one way or another. And I knew all this after one night

She pulled a section of hair back from the side of my head. I gritted my teeth from the sudden pulling on my scalp and closed my eyes. She kept feeding my hair from both sides of my head and added them to the braid. She ended the braid and pulled it into a ponytail. She pulled out a magenta bow to match the uniform and tied it in my hair.

"Makeup time" She sang out as she dragged me into the bathroom. I sat down on the edge of the tub as she pulled out a box from one of the cabinets and set it on the counter.

She pulled out a tube of concealer and a sponge. She poured some concealer on the side of her hand and turned to me. I closed my eyes knowing the usual routine from when my mom would put makeup on me. Maybe that's why I was letting her do this. Because she reminded me of my mom.

I flinched slightly as the sponge was pressed against my skin. She carefully applied concealer all over my face before blowing on it. I shivered slightly at the sudden temperature change. She put the sponge away and pulled out a tube of double-sided mascara. "Primer and mascara. Primer makes your lashes appear longer, thicker, and will make the mascara stand out better" She explained as she applied it to my eyes. She blew on my face again to help it dry faster.

She brought out a pallette of contour and spread it over the sides of my nose and under my cheekbones. She then pulled out a pallette of bronzer and carefully applied it above the contour on my cheekbones. She pulled out a highlighting stick and drew it on my chin, the middle of my forehead, on the bridge of my nose and under my eyes before blending it in. She pulled out a bottle of black liquid.

"Eyeliner" She said once she noticed me staring at the bottle skeptically. I closed my eyes partway as she drew on cat eyes. She blew on my eyes and turned back to her box, grabbing what looked like a book. She opened it and grabbed another brush from her collection. She spread eyeshadow over my eye lids and stood back to admire her work before putting muave lipstick on me and stepping back again. "Beautiful" She said with a small smile.

"Get your shoes on, grab your bag, and meet me outside the dorm" Nezzy said as she left. I turned to look in the mirror and doubled back. My eyes looked like a sunset and I looked like a model. I ran out, slipping my shoes on and grabbing my bag. "I'M NOT HIDEOUS!?!" I yelled as I walked out of the dorm. "Wait did you think I was going to make you look hideous?" Nezzy recoiled as I closed the door.

"No, sorry" We walked down the stairs as she led me to the main building in an awkward silence. "I've just always been really self conscious, hence the looser clothing, and I was surprised with how non-repulsive I look. I usually avoid looking at myself cuz I want to barf when I do" I rambled as she opened the doors to the main buildings. "What I'm trying to say is thank you" I mumbled as I walked into the principals office, Nezzy waiting outside

Hey uh, sorry for the shorter chapter but the next one will be longer. I just haven't been doing the best today. Anyway, love y'all❤