Five minutes and an awkward conversation later I was done with what I needed to say. Perhaps the fact he's a Vulture made my little visit a little risky but I don't care. I want Harlow to be free of whatever he thinks he has over her because she has a lot on her plate right now.

Should I have told her? Maybe, but she'd have told me to leave him alone though, she's too kind to dickheads like him. I guess I'm lucky she won't find out, mine and Owens little talk will stay between us and Harlow will never have to see his face and stupid sounding voice again.

"Harry I want to talk to you, come on." Harlow said, waltzing off towards the bar leaving all of us starstruck once again.

Harlow darling, you're gonna kill me.

I may have done coke, but it's fine, I've got this. I'll come down from the high in a few minutes and until then I've just got to act normal. If she knows I'm on coke she'll just be disappointed and think I'm gonna go absolutely off the rails and start throwing up again. I'm not, I just got a little too tempted.

One elbow perched on the bar, she stands looking at me with a smirk and suddenly my mind is wandering places it shouldn't. I've got chills, they're multiplying and I'm losing control cause the power she's supplying is electrifying.

I made myself laugh with that thought, immediately covering it up with a cough because I'm really trying now to look like a total coke addict infront of her right now. Thank god she can't read minds because then I'd be totally fucked.

"Are you okay?" Asks Harlow in a tone that made her sound like she was actually concerned about me, this is strange.

"I'm absolutely perfect birdy, never been better." I chuckle, downing the shot that was sitting unattended on the bar which obviously means it was meant for me.

That sounded convincing right? Well apparently not because birdy does not look fooled, then again, nothing gets by birdy. She's a little smartarse but she's a cool one, knowledge is power and apparently the way to get me to be attracted to you. She's brainy, she's a borderline hippy, she's hot, she has food music taste and she actually has a heart...it's almost like god has been listening to my prayers.

"Well you've made a lot of trips to the bathroom for someone who claims to be okay." She states, looking me dead in the eye with a disguised look of satisfaction because she knows she's just out done me.

How do I win this one? Guess I'll go back to my roots, sex jokes.

"Why, have you been watching? D'you wanna join me in the bathroom next time birdy? You're more than welco-"

"Okay that's enough from you." Harlow interrupts, however immediately turning to the tanned blonde guy who works behind the bar as he walks by. "Spencer can you get me a glass of water please?"

I bet Spencer doesn't have her panting from just a kiss.

Tall, blonde, blue eyes, tight black shirt with the club logo on the pocket, could he look like more of a twat trying to suck up to her? I mean sure all the other bar staff are wearing the same but why did she not just ask her friend? Why did it have to be Spencer.

I'm not jealous though, I'm just acting like a boyfriend seeing as that's the whole point I have to come here.

Blue eyed blondie boy Spencer passed Harlow a glass of water and she mouthed a very polite thank you to him before sliding the glass along to me, "Drink."

Cute.

"Why?" I sigh, running a hand through my hair and sitting myself down on the chair at the bar beside where she's stood.