I realize just now that I've never really opened up to any of my friends here. I know all about them and their families, problems, but they know nothing about me.

And I mean it to be like that.

If he seriously thinks I'm going to open up like a book to him after he sent me a photo of him and his ex in the same room when I'm out of the school, then he's god damn wrong.

"Thanks for the breakfast. It was really delicious." I say and with his big white shirt on me, I walk out of his room.

I went into mine and threw myself into my bed. I fucked up, didn't I?

But what was that supposed to be? A romantic morning? A walk outside? Just because we fucked doesn't mean we have to do other things together. Theo got it, Leon got it, so why is Draco like that?

After all, he can do all those romantic things with Pansy.

I'm done with men for today and it's only a morning. I put some light outfit together and went out of the common room to the corridors of Hogwarts. I'm going to find Ginny somewhere, I hope she'll be in her common room.

It's a sunny Sunday morning, I should be happy and full of energy. I'm not, because I realize that sooner or later, I'm going to start thinking about the last dream I had and it will eventually get to me what really happened. But for now, I'll remain emotionless. It's the easiest way possible.

I made my way in front of the door of the Gryffindor common room. Surprisingly, there are many people standing here. I focus my sight on finding a familiar face in between the students, but luck is not on my side today. I don't know anyone in here, they all look younger than me.

Come on, Ginny. Not cool. Where are you when I need you?

I sigh and decide to ask a random person around. I don't feel comfortable talking to strangers, but looks like I have no chance. I turn on my heel and look for a person standing the nearest by me.

It's a tall boy, just when I said I'm done with men. I raise my hand and have to go on my toes to reach his shoulder. I tap a few times until he turns around.

Oh, hello, handsome.

"I'm sorry, do you know Ginny?" I ask with my voice as strong as possible.

He looks at me from up and down and examines my face to know if he knows me.

"Who?" He raises his thick brown eyebrow.

"Ginny. Ginny Weasley," I repeat and fold my arms.

"The...the readhead?" He scratches his head and looks at me with a confused face.

"Yes," I nod, "do you know where she is?"

His friends behind his back call him, but he gives them a sign to wait with his hand.

"What if I do?" He asks and smiles at me provocatively.

I roll my eyes and mumble a quiet "whatever" under my nose. I was ready to leave, but he quickly grabbed he by my hand. Excuse me?

"No, wait. I'm sorry but I don't know where she is, look-" he says and taps on his yellow Hufflepuff cloak in his other hand.