to the groom!

ITS NOT RANBOO ITS DREAM, SAPNAP, AND GEORGE. This is kinda shipping? Its a Hamilton A/U where sapnap is Angelica, dream is Hamilton, and George is Eliza.
george and sapnap are brother stfu
also sap is the oldest cause yk

ALSO THIS DEFINITELY HAS SPOILERS FOR HAMILTON! GO FUCKING WATCH IT.

I think yk how this is gonna go down.

Maybe tw?
•shipping sorta
•sadnap
•jealousnap

___________

-Sanaps pov-

'ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUTT!!' I hear Wilbur say slighty drunk.

'GIVE IT UP, FOR THE MAID OF HONOR! SAPNAP DAVISON!' I giggle slightly and say:

'A toast to the groom!! To the bride! From your brother~! Whose always by your side!'

I hear dream laugh a little. Maybe at what i said. I don't know. But i continue:

'To your union!~ And the hope that you provide~!'

I hear a few repeating my words

'May you always~ Be satisfied!~'

I see Dream look up in shock slightly and I just giggle a little.

'rewind.'

I hear dream say

'Huh?'

You remeber that night you just mig- you remember that night you just might- i remember that- i remember-

I remember that night i just might regret that night for the rest of my days!

I remember those soldiers boys going over themselves to win our praise. I remember that Dream-light candle-light like a dream that you couldn't quite place.

But Dream~ I'll never forget the first time I saw your face!

I have never been the same intelligent eyes in a hunger pained frame!

And when you said 'hi' i forgot my dang name(heatwaves been fakin- WRONG PEOPL-)

sent my heart aflame! Every part aflame! This is not a game~!

'You strike me, as a man who has never be satisfied~'

'Im sure i don't know what you mean, you forget yourself.'

'You're like me, im never satisfied.'

'Is that right?'

'Ive never been satisfied~'

'My name is Sapnap Davison~'

'Dream Smith~' (ITS SO BLAND IK BUT I COULDNT THINK)

'Wheres your family from?'

'Unimportant things, there's a million things I haven't done~ but just you wait~ just you wait~'

So, so, so, so this is what it feels like to match with someone on your level what the hell is the catch then?

Its the feeling of freedom

Of seeing the light

Ive been franken with the key and a kite.

The conversation lasted 2 minutes maybe 3 minutes everything was said in total agreement.

Its an agreement its a bit of a dance. A bit of his posture its a bit of a stance

Hes a bit of a flirt but i will give it chance. I asked about his family did you see his answer? His answer was to fidgeting he looked at stance. Hes penniless. Hes flying by the seam of his pants.

Handsome~!

Boy does he know it!

Peachfuss~!

Yet he cant even grow it.

I wanna take him far away from this place but i look to see my brothers face and he is helpless~!

And i know~!! He is helpless~

And his eyes~!!! Are just helpless~

And i realised 3 fundamental truths at the exact same time!

'Where are you taking me?'

'Im about to change your life!'

'Then by all means lead the way darling~'

NUMBER 1!

Im a boy in a world in which my only job is to marry rich! My father has no straight sons so im the one who has to social climb for one!

(That sounds really bad but i didnt know how to change it its like turning a straight guy gay. IS THIS OFFENSIVE? IM GAY AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HELP)

Cause im the oldest, and the wittiest, and gossip! And New York City is insidious! And Dream is penniless! whoo! That doesn't mean i want him anyless!~

'George Davison~ its a pleasure to meet you!'

'Davison?'

'My brother'

NUMBER 2!

Hes after me cause im a Davison brother that elivates his status! You'd have to be naive to set that aside! Maybe that is why~ i introduce him to George~ now thats his bride! Nice going Sapnap he was right he will never be satisfied~!

'Thank you, for all your service!'

'if it takes us a war for us to meet it would have been worth it'

'Ill leave you two to it!'

NUMBER 3!

'i know my brother like i know my own mind! You will never find anyone as trusting or as kind!
If i tell him that i love him he'd be silently resigned! He'd be mine! He would say 'im fine..'
He'd be lying!

But when I fantasize at night its Dreams eyes~ as I romanticize what might of been if i hadnt sized~ him up so quickly!

Atleast my dear Georgie's his husband!~ atleast i keep his eyes in my life~'

*Ahem*

'To the groom! To the bride! From your brother~! Whose always by your side!~ To your union!!~ And the hope that you provide!~ and you always~! Be satisfied!!~ and I know!~ he'll be happy as his bride~

And i know~ he will never be satisfied i will never be satisfied~'

I smile at George and Dream and start walking out of the room. I feel a tap on my shoulder and i look back.

'Sapnap your very stupid.'

'Hey what the fuc-'

'Shut up im not done. But this wedding was a joke- HE LIKES YOU STUPID i dont wanna marry dReAm'

All i see is dream running up and his closed eyes kissing me.

Then me and dream got married pog i guess?

__________________________

Words:935

THIS IS SO BAD. THE SONG IS GOOD BUT ITS LITERALLY JUST THE SONG WITH SWITCHED AROUND WORD AND A WEIRD ENDING USUAYAGGEJDUDGAGWHEIDYZGEBRJSIAUCGEV I NEED JESUSUSUUS.

anyways hope you idk enjoyed?

-TOBIAS♡♡(Or toby for shory bbg)