Chapter 2:newfound power

-at tartarus-

Izuku POV:

After being put into tartarus every guard went against me to the point were i could eat only half of the food that i should normally get, every prisoner was the same, after two weeks some of them beat me up so bad i was put into coma, while sleeping i could hear everything that the doctors would say

Doc 1:"what a shame that someone so promising as a hero had to be a villain"

Doc 2:"yea, i wouldn't even heal him if it wasn't for Eraserhead treathening us"

Doc 1:"he could even die for what i care, he's just a useless villain"

i was being insulted by every doctor and when i say every i mean EVERY FUCKING DOCTOR, i couldn't get back at them in the state i was right now so i had to bear it, the only light in my life were the ones that i had to stay strong for so i could return to them and prove the others wrong, while thinking that a strange voice came into my mind

???:"seems you are near your awaken, just wait a bit longer and you will accomplish your desire of becoming strong, till we meet again, izuku midoriya"

I was shocked, this was the second time that someone mentions a power, could it be igor?, no that's not possible, his voice was different, then who was it?, after what the doctors said was a week i woke up for my coma, i have been informed that someone wanted to visit me but i was in coma so i couldn't, after being brought to my cell from the guards the prisoners came into my cell, blocked me onto the wall and then started beating me up again, after some punches i had enough.

???:"what's the matter...? Are you simply going to watch?"

???:"Are you forsaking yourself?"

???:"Death awaits if you do nothing"

???:"was your previous decision a mistake?"

Me:'it wasn't'

???:"Very well... I have heeded your resolve."

???:"Vow to me"

???:"I am thou, thou art I..."

???:"Call upon my name, and release thy rage"

???:"Show the strength of thy will to ascertain all on thine own, though thou be chained to Hell itself!"

No one POV:

A strange mask then appear on Izuku's eyes and a huge gust of wind blow every prisoner away from him

(Till arsene names itself)

Satanael:"I am the pillager of twilight—'Satanael'!"

R.D.(random prisoner)1:"what the...?"

satanael:"I am the rebel's soul that resides within you"

Satanael:"If you desire, i shall consider granting you the power to break trough this crisis"

Me:'Give me your power'

Satanael:"hmph, very well..."

R.D. 2:"KILL HIM"

Satanael:"Detest the enemies before you! Change that animosity into power... and unleash it!"

Satanael:"Swing your blade!"

Satanael:"This power of mine is yours!"

Satanael:"Kill them however you want. Run wild to your heart's content!"

Just then izuku took on every prisoner alone, against what were like a group of 6 or 7 prisoners

Izuku:"Cosmic flare"

And so every prisoner was hit by hit making everyone fall unconscious, just then the guarda came up to Izuku who already dismissed satanael

Guard 1:"the fuck, how the hell did you beat these prisoners alone"

Izuku:"i don't know, i just know that i fell unconscious and found them like this"

Guard 1:"oh well, you have visitors"

Izuku:"ok"

After that he went into the visitor's room to find nezu, aizawa and all might, the one he hated the most of all them cause he didn't even believe his successor

Nezu:"ah, mr.midoriya, it seems that you awoke from your come, we came here to tell you that we have found out it was a girl from the LOV who had a transformation quirk to frame you and we would like you to come back at UA"

Izuku:"tell me one good reason to do so"

Nezu:"you could get out of here"

Izuku:"i could put you to shame if you don't let me out cause you said it yourself that i was framed so again, why should i?"

All Might:"young midoriya, please come back to us, i will give you OFA back so you can be a hero"

Izuku:"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU REALLY THINK I NEED THAT PUNY QUIRK OF YOURS, YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT TO THINK I WOULD WANT THAT BACK"

Nezu:"then what will you do?"

Izuku:"i still want to accomplish my dream of becoming a hero but i won't need your quirk, i have something better"

Nezu:"very well then, we are taking you back to UA now, oh BTW in a week there will be the sports festival"

Aizawa:"good to have you back problem child"

Izuku:"yea yea, i need to train, now before you bring me out, can you build a gym with some mannequins at UA so i can train?"

Nezu:"it shall be done"

Aizawa:"problem child, something to tell us cause you seem pretty confident"

Izuku:"trust me i am, i'll show them what i became here and show the world not to mess with me"

Nezu:"what would you like to do for the girl that framed you, she came to us the day after you were arrested and confessed everything"

Izuku:"i'll have a little chat with her and see why she has done what she has done"

Nezu:"very well then, time to go back at UA"

-at UA before they arrive-

Kirishima:"man, it feels good to be free from the traitor"

Kaminari:"yeah, finally we don't need to worry about being attacked again"

Uraraka:"i still can't believe that he was the traitor, i dated such filth, at least it's good to know that he isn't here anymore and will never be"

???:"and tell me, who decided that, izuku midoriya was the traitor?, who decided that, he'll never be in this school anymore?, who decided that, i am the only one that can decide what i will do"

Uraraka:"WHO TALKED"

Izuku:"guess who"

Lida:"GUYS ALL ON HIM"

Izuku:"SATANAEL"

Satanael then comes into existence appearing behind Izuku, everyone was surprised to see how Izuku had changed outfit and invoked something from behind him

Izuku:"Maeigaon"

And just like that everybody apart from the believers was knocked out cold

Izuku:"hey guys, it's good to be back"

Katsuki:"welcome back damn nerd"

Author's note:and that's about it, what will happen in the next chapter?, ONLY I KNOW AND I CAN'T SPOILER SO BYE.