"No, that's private and you better not use it."

"Or what?" She raises her eyebrow.

"Or you can definitely say goodbye to our friendship." I honestly answer.

"No promises." She says and leaves.

            I try to find Nathan to tell him about it, but he is nowhere to be seen. Finally, I find him in the garden playing ball, so I decide to shut up and I sit with my friends. We have a good time and I look at Peyton and Lucas talking. They look cute together honestly.

"Listen everybody." Brooke's bitchy voice echoes. "It's time to play truth or dare."

            I look at Nathan and he understands something is wrong.

"Or maybe just dare, because nobody really tells the truth anymore." Brooke looks at Peyton. "Let's see. Theresa, I dare you to go pinch Whitey's ass."

"Hey." Nathan comes to me. "What is she up to?"

"Trust me. You don't want to know." I sigh and he frowns. "She found Haley's card. Sorry."

"That bitch." Nate growls. "I need to call her."

"Let's see... Peyton?" Brooke starts again.

"Brooke, come on." Peyton growls.

"I dare you to show us how you really feel." Brooke spits. "Kiss Lucas."

            Everyone stops and looks at Peyton and Lucas. I hate Brooke so much when she drinks.... Peyton finally kisses Lucas in front of everyone before leaving the party.

"Why are you being such a bitch tonight, Brooke?" Nathan asks when Brooke walks next to us.

"Well, I thought you liked that new girl." Brooke seductively says caressing Nathan's torso and I scoff.

"You should put some ice on it." Nathan leaves making Brooke angrier.

"What?" She asks me with anger.

"You deserve it." I state and leave her alone.

            I go to the toilets because I need some alone time, but on my way, I see Haley in the house. Oh no... I see Nathan talking to her, but before he could really tell her anything, Brooke comes out of nowhere.

"Tutor girl." Brooke says with a smirk.

"It's Haley." The kind girl smiles.

"Brooke..." Nathan tries.

"Haley. Right. Nathan's own personal little care package. Everything's starting to make so much more sense now." Brooke's smirk gets wider. "You two are adorable."

"Brooke." I try to interrupt.

"No, Tay, wait. The fun is just starting." She looks at Haley. "What was my favorite part? Believing you do well is half the battle..." Brooke looks at Nathan. "You know, tutor girl's little love note you passed around earlier."

            Haley looks at Nathan shocked and disappointed, but Nathan can't say something. Come on, Nate, move.

"The one that said "Call me if you need anything at all"?" Brooke looks like a bitch.

"Haley..." Nathan sighs.

"Stay away from me." Haley angrily says and leaves.

"Games getting old, Brooke." Nathan comments sadly.

            Brooke turns away but I stop her.

"What?"

"You know what? Forget about me, Brooke. Your little games aren't fine with me anymore. No wonder you'll end up alone tonight." I spit with anger.

            I don't let her talk and I leave the party walking to Karen's Café knowing Haley would be there. I find Haley and Lucas talking so I decide not to bother them. I am about to walk away but Lucas sees me.

"Wait, T." Lucas runs after me. "If you know something, please talk to her."

"Yeah..." I scratch the back of my neck. "Please, Lucas. Be careful, okay?"

"Sure, take care of her." He says looking at Haley's sad face.

"I'll try." I smile and enter the Café.

"If you're going to say it's not what it seems like, you can go." Haley states.

"I won't go because it's true." I sigh and hug her. "Hales, I promised myself you won't get hurt in that thing, but I clearly never thought Brooke would come in the picture..."

"What do you mean?" Haley whispers.

"Nathan didn't show your note. At least not to her or the school. He showed it to me, and we hid it in his drawer, but Brooke found it while looking for some vodka..." I explain. "She is sad and upset about Lucas and Peyton, she was willing to destroy everyone tonight... I'm sorry you've been exposed like that, but Nathan didn't do it."

"Why didn't he react then?"

"He is like that, Hales, he needs time to understand what he is feeling and what it is supposed to mean for him. But I swear he is being honest with you." I caress her hair making her stop sobbing.

"Are you sure?" She sighs.

"I am positive." I smile to her. "Take your time, try to judge by yourself, but I swear he is a good one."

"I believe you, but as you say, I need time and to punch Brooke in the face." She giggles and I do too.

"Whatever it takes." I chuckle back picturing Brooke with a broken nose.