Y/N just found the courage to do so again after the incident with Lord Baskerville, so if Y/N found out about a serial killer would certainly cause her to lock herself in her room again. As William put the newspaper away from Y/N's sights, Y/N asked him "What were you just reading?". "Adult stuff....things that you wouldn't be interested in." William said, Y/N wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him. William chuckled, hugging Y/N back and holding her close while she cuddled into him. 

Than, James, Moran, Fred and Louis all entered the sunroom, William seeing this and soflty releasing Y/N from the hug. "I see everyone has arrived." William said, Y/N looking back to see the four men. "I would like for you all to work on something today." "What!? You mean her to?"  Y/N saw that Moran was clearly talking about James, Y/N tilting her head in confusion and asking Moran "You don't like Irene?". Moran blushed, looking away as he said "No....She just hasn't proven herself yet to me.". James only chuckled, William telling Moran "As the senior operative, you have to offer your support."

William soon put a white envelope on the table, shoving it towards Moran and saying "The details of the job are written in here.". William's eyes began to close, him falling to his side and falling asleep as he mumbled "I need....to take a little rest right now.". Y/N smiled and got off the couch, softly shaking  William in hopes of waking him up. "Y/N, let your father rest." Louis said, going over to William and putting a blanket on him. "But, he'll catch a cold if he'll sleeps there." Y/N protested, Louis smiling at her and patting her head. 

Moran took the envelope William gave him, opening it to see what was inside. It  was a key with a tag that read the numbers 2501. "Oh, can I come with you?" Y/ asked, bouncing up and down while giving her best puppy dog eyes. Louis was going to say no, but James nodded and told her "Sure, you can be our little mascot.". Y/N smiled, going over to James to hug him as Louis looked over the James with confusion.

James looked at Louis back, smirking as he said to him "Why not? She might be of some assitance to us.". Louis just sighed, nodding while James blushed when Y/N started to hug him even tighter.

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, look at those people!" a woman exclaimed pointing to James, Moran, Fred, Louis and Y/N as they walked down the streets of London to their destination. James saw the group of women staring at him with blushes, smiling at them and winking. "How smashing!" The women exclaimed in unison, Moran scoffing at this. 'Why doesn't Moran like Irene?" Y/N aked her uncle, her hand tightly grasped onto his so that she won't go missing. "He's just acting like a child." Louis said, giving a small glare to the former solider.

"And Y/N, remember that Irene goes by James now and you must refer to him as such." Louis reminded, Y/N slowly nodding and holding her white bunny plush close to her. Y/N still wasn't used to calling Irene "James" now, still seeing the man as the prima donna she idolized. Soon, the five made it to the bank, Louis going over to the receptionist and telling him "I would like to access my safe deposit box.". The receptionist nodded, saying "Of course! just follow me to the parlor."

However, when Louis was about to, he felt Y/N release her hand from his. "Y/N, what are you-" Louis's eyes widened when he saw Y/N jumping up and down while grabbing the hem of her dress. "I need to go!" Y/N said, Louis nodding and pointing to her where the bathroom was. "Use it quickly." Louis told her, Y/N going over to James and giving him her white rabbit. "Please watch over Snow for me?" Y/N asked, James nodding and taking the plush from her. James was a bit taken back, but that didn't stop him from gladly protecting the doll for Y/N.

As Y/N entered the bathroom, she quickly went into the stall and sat down on the toilet seat. After a couple of minuets, Y/N finished her business and left the stall after flushing the toilet. While she washed her hands. she heard a scream come from outside the bathroom, causing her to stop and freeze in her place. "What's going on?" Y/N thought, slowly heading outside the bathroom to see what was happening. Than, someone grabbed Y/N by her (H/L) hair, throwing her onto the floor.

"Look, I found another one!" a man's voice said, Y/N looking up to see that he had a gun as well as a mask covering his face. "is.....Is this a robbery?" Y/N thought, trying to hold back tears as she looked around to see where her uncle and the others were. Y/N was about to scream for help, but her arms and legs were soon tied up by one of the robbers, putting a mask over her eyes. "Now...follow me darling....." The robber told her, escorting her over to where the rest of the hostages where.

Y/N only stood in her place, not wanting to play along with the robbers. The robber saw this, getting pissed off at her and was about to her her with his gun.....though, the sounds of the light's glass breaking started to be heard. While the lights went out, The robber stopped what he was about to do, wondering what on earth happened. Than, a mysterious person punched him, knocking him out cold. Y/N's heart was beating faster than it should be, soon feeling someone pick her up and take her somewhere.

"No! Let me go!" Y/N yelled, the person putting her down and untying the restraints off her. "I want my papa!" Y/N cried out, her tears finally falling down while the mask was taken off her. "Y/N, don't worry it's us." a familiar voice said, Y/N's seeing through her blurry vision that it was Fred. Y/N than saw that Moran and Louis was next to her too, Louis holding her close to him and softly whispering reassurances too her. Y/N hiccupped, asking Fred "Did you save me from those bad people?". Fred only shook his head, Moran chuckling and pointed to where James was.

"He did." Moran said, Y/N wiping her tears and seeing that James was softly smiling at her. Y/N got up, James walking over to her and handing her white bunny. "Watched over them for ya~" James said, Y/N holding her white bunny close. She than looked back at James, hugging him as she exclaimed "James! My prince!". James blushed, the others going into shock as well.

This was the first time Y/N called him by his proper name.....

James soon quickly smiled, kneeling down and hugging Y/N back. "Yes, I'm your prince." James said, Y/N cuddling into his chest. "Don't mean to be a party pooper, but I think we should go now." Moran said, Fred holding the box that they came to get. James nodded, picking Y/N up and leaving with the rest out of the bank.

"Can we stop and get some ice cream?" Y/N asked, the others chuckling and nodding wwhile Jmaes held her close to him.